Hostal Flores Reviews

c/Rosell, 4, San Antonio, Ibiza, Spain

No air con or fan, no pool, shitty shower and had to pay reception to use the in room safe! The whole San Ant area is a dump and this place just mad it worse - pay the extra for a nice place in San Ant or just go to Playa d'en Bossa - old man at reception did have cheap cold water and was semi helpful some times with his broken english. Room was never turned over

The location of the hostel has to be the only good thing about it. I stayed in my hostel 1 of the nights out of 3. I didn't feel very safe and we got placed in a room with no windows so felt very trapped. It was very dated, one plug at the door of the room to stretch around the whole room. I had half a towel to use after a shower which had holes in it and looked like it had been cut. I also just wanted a garden or a space outside to sit in buy couldn't provide it. Won't stay again.

• 5th Aug 2013