Hostal Flores Reviews

c/Rosell, 4, San Antonio, Ibiza, Spain

First time in Ibiza, and I booked the only hostel available at the time. I was very surprised by how outdated the hostel was while in such a touristy area. Maybe I was spoiled by my other hostels in Barcelona and Valenica, but this doesnt even match up to the crappy motel down the street of my house. No offense to the people who run it (very old) but the atmosphere was just horrible, while when you step out of the hostel it is right around the corner from the West End (party street).

• 10th Aug 2015

I enjoyed my staying, but for the noise of the a/c of nearby bars.

• 8th Jul 2015

Amazing location, but no wifi and the old man and woman running the place was so cute but now helpful at all.

• 17th Jun 2015

By no means anything special, but definitely gets the job done. We also got the one completely building locked room (window was inside facing)

• 11th Jun 2015