Hostal Florida1 Reviews

Calle Doctor Cortezo, 15 3 y 5dcha, Madrid28012, Madrid, Spain

The hostel was really good and cheap, and the location is perfect. The only negative thing was, that we had a room facing the street so it was rather loud at night, even with closed window.

The hostel only speaks Spanish and they kept moving up the pricing of what was owed. I booked one night on Hostelwold and asked to stay through the weekend once my party decided to stay. They quoted the same price, by the time they asked me to pay it was 30 Euros more. When their machine didn't work and I came back with cash they tried to add another 20 Euros. I told them that I would pay and argued for a while prior to them backing down....

• 17th Jun 2015