Hostal Forestal Reviews

Coronel Santiago Bueras 122, Barrio Lastarria, Santiago, Chile

I had a great time in the Hostal Forestal ! Nice place, really well located in the very center of Santiago, you are close to everything. The staff is so sweet and helpful, rooms are comfy, and havong your coffee in the little patio is the best ! Also wifi works perfectly (which is not the case in every hostel). Thank you Hostal Forestal, I'll be back !

Great place to stay. Very comfortable to live and people are super friendly Recommended!

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Chile

Good hostel in a good location with lots of space and different places to hang out to suit your needs.

It was a very good place over all. I just recommended it to couple of my friends and I am planning on returning next year.

• 5th Mar 2015
  • Haiti

I think there should be more hostel-run activities throughout the week.

• 2nd Mar 2015