Hostal Forestal Reviews

Coronel Santiago Bueras 122, Barrio Lastarria, Santiago, Chile

Not the nicest hostel, but the location was amazing. Great breakfast as well. Common areas were a bit cramped.

The hostel is fine. It is in a great location but the facilities are pretty bad. The showers are cold and super weak and the wifi is slow. Some of the staff is great and really helpful, others seem not to know anything about the city or don't have any interest in helping you. They do organize a lot of events though. I would stay someplace else next time I'm in Santiago

• 5th Jan 2015

I made a reservation for two people but once we arrive they only had mine. We would have the first night and then leave for another hostel and then back to two nights there. we wait from 11 to 17 pm for the room, they were riding beds and paiting walls. Strong smellThe noise at night is not controled for the management because guests talking higher at entrance and and windown of the room. The staff was not caring, not apologized for the inconvenience and made us feel as if it were our fault.

• 2nd Jan 2015

Very mixed bag. It's a very average hostel that feels very much like a hostel, everything is cheap, shower was broken, hot water was sketchy at best, noisy etc. on the other hand it's a winner of a location and staff were really helpful and nice. So for a short stay to see Santiago it's maybe an option due to the location. Other than that our complaints aren't earth shattering, it's just a bit average.

I like this hostel, nice welcoming staff, clean sheets, average breakfast and cool wall art. But... I have to mention the bathrooms. You ar very lucky if you get a hot shower in the morning or any other time of day. The toilets are very strange they are sort of wedged into every corner. But if you don't mind rubbish showers and weird bathrooms I would recommend this hostel.

1 2 Next » last »