Hostal Galeria Cafe 1810 Reviews

Santa Gertrudis 58 Paseo de la Presa, Guanajuato, Mexico

When i did my reservation i put my check in 1:00 Pm, I was arriving like 5:00 PM and my room was really nasty because they did not clean the room of the customers of the day before, was smelling like cigarrets, alcohol and i dont what more, and i left of this place to found another better place to sleep, and the staff was very poor the woman was like so mad with us because i told her that the room was so dirty and she was in dissapoint when i told her that i has been looking for another place.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

An ok hostel. Location isn't great but you can get to the historical centro without too much difficulty. Staff really friendly. Clean rooms and bathrooms.