Hostal Garden House

Fabulous 35 Total Reviews
8.7
Fabulous 35 Total Reviews

17th Jun 2017

One of the best stays I've had here in Colombia. Top class hosts, centrally located to tayrona and the rest of la guajira, and you can get lost in the party and the scuba if you're into that.

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
14th Jun 2017

This place was the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The place was VERY nice and the staff was extremely nice! I will stay here anytime I am in the area for sure. HIGHLY recommended!!!

14th Jun 2017

My stay was awesome. The service was wonderful. Special shoutout to Dan who added that extra special touch to my stay. I will definitely be back.

14th Jun 2017

The Hostal Garden House was amazing. I'm definitely coming back as soon as I can. The place looks great, the vibe is awesome, and the staff is fantastic. Big shout out to Danny for being a super cool dude and also helping me with some complex math problems. He really made the HGH stand out from the other hostels I've stayed at.

14th Jun 2017

Stayed in a few hostels within Taganga with some friends and this was definitely the best! Great spaces to relax, very attentive staff, and delicious breakfast! Whether staying for a night or a week, posting up at Hostel Garden House is a must! Gracias!

10th Jun 2017

I had a really awesome time staying at hostal garden house in taganga. It's a really wonderful environment and great place to chay. It's a really special place to be able to get your space together. The staff is always there to make sure everyone's good. Ive stayed in many hostels in south/Central America and Europe through the years and this is one of the best I've experienced. I had a short visit here but am sure that I will return some day. Se lo recomiendo!

9th Jun 2017

Hostel Garden is a very clean and well run place. I highly recommend this place to any traveler who wants an authentic town experience here in taganga. The staff is extremely accommodating, knowledgeable and kind. Always with a smile on their face, they make you feel immediately welcomed into the community. cheers!

9th Jun 2017

The Garden House Hostel is an enjoyable and cozy accommodation which I would highly recommend staying at! The staff is extremely nice and knowledgeable about not only Taganga but other desirable locations such as Cabo de la Vela, Minca and Santa Marta. They can put you in contact with affordable companies to transport you to your next location. Taganga itself is a beautiful town outside of the city of Santa Marta known for its scuba diving. Would highly suggest diving to see the reefs and fish!!

• Canada, Male, 41+
7th Feb 2017
7.7

Nice courtyard and shared spaces. Kitchen sink doesn't work so if you want to cook you have to use one that's across behind the bar. Weird that they don't fix it I thought. Price was a little high for the quality.

We are glad you enjoyed our garden! Come back soon to eat from our Mango and Lemon Trees!

7th Feb 2017

This is the first Hostel World review I've ever written. I felt compelled to do so because Garden House is such a great hostel. I've traveled through all of Europe and Latin America, and this hostel is at the top of the list. The vibes here are very relaxed, the rooms are cozy, there are many great areas to chay and meet people or to just lounge around. There is a bar, kitchen, book exchange, hammocks, fans/ac. The owner is super friendly and the staff and volunteers are all reliable and fun.

Thank You! We miss you - hope you enjoy your travels. Come back soon!