Hostal Garden House

Superb 51 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 51 Total Reviews

12th Jul 2017

I am a frequent traveler therefore I stay at many hostels. Hostel Garden House has been one of the best places I've stayed at thus far. The location is great, it's safe and it's very comfortable. The staff is extremely friendly and attentive, especially that bearded fellow. I would highly recommend this hostel for anyone traveling in Taganga!

• Israel, Couple, 18-24
9th Jul 2017

Great hostal! The staff was amazing and really helpful , the location is great and the atmosphere is chilling , no lockers in the rooms but there is always a guy in the reception that know exactly who sleeps in the hostal

• England, Male, 25-30
28th Jun 2017

Hostal Garden House was a fantastic way to enjoy the REAL Taganga! A perfect balance of chilling in nature and socializing with fun people (shoutout to Tony) - made even better by the hospitable and hilarious Danny. Can't wait to get back here on my next trip to Colombia!

24th Jun 2017

Great location, good staff! Taganga is beautiful, staff helped out a lot with the trip. Had such a good time here I stayed 4 extra nights!

19th Jun 2017

I hadn't an amazing time! The staff were funny and friendly! The place was extremely well kept. I was given great advice as to where to go at night. Definitely coming back!

17th Jun 2017

This place was absolutely tonders. Had a great time, highly recommend, ask D essence when you get there and make sure to order the black and white cookie!!! Los amo a todos!

17th Jun 2017

One of the best stays I've had here in Colombia. Top class hosts, centrally located to tayrona and the rest of la guajira, and you can get lost in the party and the scuba if you're into that.

• Philippines, Male, 25-30
14th Jun 2017

This place was the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The place was VERY nice and the staff was extremely nice! I will stay here anytime I am in the area for sure. HIGHLY recommended!!!

Thank you Phil!

14th Jun 2017

My stay was awesome. The service was wonderful. Special shoutout to Dan who added that extra special touch to my stay. I will definitely be back.

14th Jun 2017

The Hostal Garden House was amazing. I'm definitely coming back as soon as I can. The place looks great, the vibe is awesome, and the staff is fantastic. Big shout out to Danny for being a super cool dude and also helping me with some complex math problems. He really made the HGH stand out from the other hostels I've stayed at.

We do our best here to help our guests - even with their math homework! Gracias!