Hostal Generalife Reviews

Fernan Caballero, 4, Seville, Spain

They charged me 50% a week before without telling me. I was furious to see the note on the door : there is NO RECEPTION, you have to go the an other hostal. Taking my bags in the neighborhood to look for the other location. I was exhausting. The room is on the ground flour, street level : noise, smoke of cigarettes, smoke of motos. The bathroom doesn't have a door, it's just opened... Found hairs on the sheets. And more annoying : flys, I had to cover my face to have some peace during the night

Very strange there is no reception, felt unsafe. I ordered a twin room but when I arrived we had a double bed. The bed was very uncomfortable so glad I only stayed there the one night. Would not stay here again even if a last resort.

• 19th Oct 2013