Hostal Gestion de Alojamientos

Superb 128 Total Reviews
Superb 128 Total Reviews

23rd Dec 2016

Great room and location. My only qualm is that they don't have actual full beds, but 2 twins next to each other.

• makennaraye
  • USA, Female, 18-24
14th Oct 2016

I had a wonderful stay here, the room was perfect! The only suggestion I have it to put a full length mirror in the rooms because it would be very helpful when getting ready in the morning and not having to go to the shared bathroom to see what I look like. Otherwise my stay was great!