8.5
Fabulous 56 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 56 Total Reviews
Hostal Graciela Located at Magdalena, 8-4, , Madrid.
Hostal Graciela
Spain
Madrid 28012 Magdalena, 8-4
85% 56
40.4124309 -3.7026442
Hostal Graciela
    Rooms available

18th Nov 2016

The woman working the front desk was so kind and welcoming. This place was exactly what we wanted for a couple nights stay in Madrid. Good location, clean, secure. If you're looking to meet people, though, this isn't the place. But otherwise great stay!

• England, Female, 31-40
21st Sep 2016
6.0

It is cheap but very noisy. I didn't sleep well the first two nights and then bought some earplugs. I had a single room which had an interior window and a shower inside the room- the shower was good but the rest of the room was a bit sad and old, although it was clean. The WIFI worked well. To be honest, I heard a lot but saw barely anyone, it felt a bit awkward. Also the key was fiddly.

• USA, Female, 41+
12th Sep 2016

I have no complaints about my stay at Hostal Graciela, and I would recommend this hostal to anyone. I was happy about all aspects of my stay there.

13th Aug 2016
7.4

Good value for the money. The location is perfect. There is no a.c. and the rooms aren't very clean. Ours smelled of smoke. Hair in the shower. Bathroom was really tiny. The staff was nice and helpful. It's fine for the price because the location is so good.