8.0
Fabulous 58 Total Reviews

• Greece, Couple, 18-24
16th Dec 2016
6.9

Very very noisy and we couldn't sleep properly because you could hear all the noise from the other rooms and the bell ringing all the time. The staff was good and the location was perfect.

18th Nov 2016

The woman working the front desk was so kind and welcoming. This place was exactly what we wanted for a couple nights stay in Madrid. Good location, clean, secure. If you're looking to meet people, though, this isn't the place. But otherwise great stay!

• England, Female, 31-40
21st Sep 2016
6.0

It is cheap but very noisy. I didn't sleep well the first two nights and then bought some earplugs. I had a single room which had an interior window and a shower inside the room- the shower was good but the rest of the room was a bit sad and old, although it was clean. The WIFI worked well. To be honest, I heard a lot but saw barely anyone, it felt a bit awkward. Also the key was fiddly.

• USA, Female, 41+
12th Sep 2016

I have no complaints about my stay at Hostal Graciela, and I would recommend this hostal to anyone. I was happy about all aspects of my stay there.