9.0
Superb 48 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 48 Total Reviews
Hostal Graciela Located at Magdalena, 8-4, , Madrid.
Hostal Graciela
Hostal Graciela
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 41+
12th Sep 2016

I have no complaints about my stay at Hostal Graciela, and I would recommend this hostal to anyone. I was happy about all aspects of my stay there.

13th Aug 2016
7.4

Good value for the money. The location is perfect. There is no a.c. and the rooms aren't very clean. Ours smelled of smoke. Hair in the shower. Bathroom was really tiny. The staff was nice and helpful. It's fine for the price because the location is so good.