Hostal Hamacas Granada Reviews

del parque central 2c 1/2 al oeste calle el consul, Granada, Nicaragua

My favorite hostel in Granada for the money. That was my 3d time in Hamacas. So the next time it will be Hamacas too

This hostel is a quiet sanctuary from the hustle and bustle of Granada City. Tucked behind La Merced Church, the hostel has all the amenities needed for a good stay in the city. The kitchen came in handy for breakfasts and the many hammocks provided a nice place for relaxation. The 24 hour security is huge plus and the staff is very friendly!

Decent hostel, nothing special

Good location nearby Parque Central. Our room (a private double with bathroom) was spacious, nicely painted and clean.

• 17th Jul 2015

we had a huge room with bathroom, use of the kitchen and there where areas to chill out. also great location - close to walk to everything

I only stayed for one night as I had already booked another hostel with a pool and breakfast for the rest of my stay in Granada. Nothing necessarily wrong with the Hamacas hostel, just not a very exciting place to be either.

We had a great time at the Hamacas Hostal, the staff is very gentle and relax; the location is perfect to walk everywhere in Granada, it is very safe in general and clean, a very usefull kitchen with everything you need to make yourself at home, big rooms quiet warm but there are fans, just the matresses are not so good, Nice hammocs in a relaxing inner garden, good wifi. We recommended it.

(+) clean, quiet, staff speaks simple EN, free coffee (-) no map, no drinking water, no matches/lighter in the kitchen, some dorm beds can get any wind from the fan, cooking utensils not user-friendly/in good shape, bring your own lock for locker i feel they are not quite sincere in terms of kitchen. i'm not a smoker therefor not carrying lighter at all time. this is the first time i need to buy matches myself to light up fire. a box is just 2 Cordobas. why they can't even provide these?

Excellent for this money!

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts