Hostal Hermano Pedro Reviews

6 av. 20-53 zona 13 Aurora 2, Guatemala City, Guatemala

This is a one-night-flying-in-the-morning kind of a place. For that, it works great. It's super close the the airport, in a guarded compound with just residential houses, so no restaurants or shopping anywhere close. They provide a ride to the airport for free, just make sure to clearly communicate which terminal (international or domestic flights) are you flying from, as you need to have a taxi to get from one to the other.

All in all a safe and calm place to stay not far from the airport. I was picked up in the evening which was more than great as that was my very first time out of Europe (late, dark, no Spanish). I was the only one in a dorm, a good bed, a hot shower, a breakfast in the morning. It was quite empty hence it wasn't lively. The owners barely speak English and my Spanish was horrible at the time but we still managed to get along, they tried to help as much as possible! More like their home place (;

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Latvia

We were with my wife a couple of days previuos leaving Guatemala, the staff is very friendly, is really near to the airport (about 5 minutes), the breakfast given is tasteful and sustancious. The hostel is located at a residential complex (the first time we got a little trouble to find the house, maybe is a good idea to depict a map at the entrance of the complex). The rooms are big, it has it's own bath with a hot water shower. Its a good place to stay if you are on a budget.

• 8th Jun 2014