Hostal Hotil

8.5
Fabulous 44 Total Reviews

22nd Jan 2017
7.1

Overall this place was great for the money. It's a super central location and a very cheap price. However they didn't have a place to store luggage. All they had was a "salon" in the basement full of old mattresses that they told me I could keep my bags in. But it didn't lock, no one watched it, and anyone could come in and out. So I took my stuff to the bus station for safe keeping. Also the heating wasn't working. But like I said, for the price it was fine. Didn't expect greatness so it was ok

11th Dec 2016

Great location! Nothing to complain about.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
5th Sep 2016

Carlos was very kind, providing us with water after a long journey, and storing boards on the ground floor. the room was clean, cool, and secure. Great location. Highly recommended.