Hostal Hotil

8.0
Fabulous 54 Total Reviews

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
7th May 2017

A single bed ensuite room in a three star hotel for a price you can hardly get a bed in a 12 bed dormitory elsewhere.. Small but comfortable and clean, in the very centre of A Coruña with TV and wifi included - absolutely unbeatable.

12th Mar 2017

We had a private room and were quite comfortable. We were in a good location and not too noisy.

5th Feb 2017
6.9

The best way to describe this place is a low budget motel. I thought it was a hostel, but it's not. At first glance I was excited to have a single private with my own bathroom, however as soon as I turned the lights on in the room my opinion changed. The walls have gross stains on them, the desk was dirty, the blankets had a dubious stain on them etc. Also, the bed was uncomfortable and I felt the wires poking out while I slept. The only pro is that it's in the heart of the city.