Hostal Hotil

Fabulous 50 Total Reviews
Fabulous 50 Total Reviews

• Czech Republic, Male, 25-30
7th May 2017

A single bed ensuite room in a three star hotel for a price you can hardly get a bed in a 12 bed dormitory elsewhere.. Small but comfortable and clean, in the very centre of A Coruña with TV and wifi included - absolutely unbeatable.

12th Mar 2017

We had a private room and were quite comfortable. We were in a good location and not too noisy.

5th Feb 2017
6.9

The best way to describe this place is a low budget motel. I thought it was a hostel, but it's not. At first glance I was excited to have a single private with my own bathroom, however as soon as I turned the lights on in the room my opinion changed. The walls have gross stains on them, the desk was dirty, the blankets had a dubious stain on them etc. Also, the bed was uncomfortable and I felt the wires poking out while I slept. The only pro is that it's in the heart of the city.

22nd Jan 2017
7.1

Overall this place was great for the money. It's a super central location and a very cheap price. However they didn't have a place to store luggage. All they had was a "salon" in the basement full of old mattresses that they told me I could keep my bags in. But it didn't lock, no one watched it, and anyone could come in and out. So I took my stuff to the bus station for safe keeping. Also the heating wasn't working. But like I said, for the price it was fine. Didn't expect greatness so it was ok

• Ireland, Male, 18-24
16th Jan 2017
7.4

Only stayed here for one night but had all the necessities I needed such as a comfy room and bed. Located near to the lovely port of La Coruna but still only a few minutes walk from the city centre

11th Dec 2016

Great location! Nothing to complain about.