Hostal Ibiza Reviews

Bartolome Vicente Ramon 15, Ibiza, Spain

One lady who works at the Hostel was our favorite of the entire trip. The other workers were horrible. There was only a few other people hanging out at the hostel, so expect your group to make the fun. WIFI didnt work in rooms. No kitchen, unless the nice lady is working. Way too expensive for what it has to offer. We booked it because it didn't have stay requirement. Your going to have to take transportation, stay somewhere else would be my recommendation.

Fantastic! Perfect location, the Hostal was clean and had a good atmosphere. Would be nice if they had a bigger locker but anyway we had a great experience and I would definitelly stay there again!

• 9th Aug 2014

This was the worst hostel of my Europe trip. The location is fair- close to the port and near lots of dining. However, it is a more family oriented location especially because all of the surrounding restaurants are quite pricy. Staff were helpful and pleasant when they were around but they were frequently missing throughout the day and no one was around at nighttime. There are two bathrooms per floor that everyone that get musty smelling through the day.

• 27th Jul 2014

Such a lovely place to stay! Easy walk or bus ride to beaches, clubs, etc plus I could sleep in (i.e. didn't have to listen to noise 24/7)

The staff were not always there. The only time I saw them was when I checked in. They were not good with directions and I had to translate for someone to let them know where to eat. The main door was hard to lock after leaving the hostel. It's close to 3 beaches and also close to Pacha night club ! Maybe the hostel is new cause not many ppl stayed there

View all Ibiza Bed and Breakfasts