Hostal Isidoros Reviews

Calle Cobija Nro. 120, La Paz, Bolivia

I selected this hostel because it allowed me to check-in in the early morning and check-out in the late afternoon. It is very near the bus terminal (rear side) anyway a little walking up hill. Hostel was clean, comfort with hot shower and excellent wifi signal. Breakfast was good. Staff, though not speaking English, was friendly and helpful. It is very nice if you have to select some place for short stay before bus connecting.

Just a few steps from the bus station . Large comfortable rooms with extra blankets if needed and the staff ensuring you make the most of your stay.

• 25th Dec 2013
  • Northern Ireland

This hostal is in a very bad part of La Paz, right next to the bus terminal. Upon arrival we were warned about the location by several people we met. While the hostal itself was sufficiently clean, the bathroom was dirty. It was also very loud outside on the street. Not much in terms of a community atmosphere if that is what you are looking for.

I had a great stay at Isidoros they picked me up from the bus station and gave me a nice room. i felt like home. Internet was ok

• 20th Dec 2013

the staff was lovely to me, nice and helpful in all occasions. in a country in which you can easily feel lost, expecially if you are travelling alone, i felt home at isidoro's! lovely experience.

The first time I stayed there was great, with a quiet room and the breakfast was very nice. The second time I asked for a quiet room and got one facing the noisiest traffic interchange in La Paz. But the staff were good and gave me another, quieter room. This other room was a bit shabby and the smell of floor polish was so overpowering I had to leave the windows open. The dining room has no atmosphere whatsoever, but the staff are so friendly and helpful. It is very close to the bus terminal.

We had a double room. Very nice and helpful staff. Good location as near bus station but far from city center. Good value for money as many facilities included (breakfast, wifi, private bathroom, hot water, TV in room, kitchen). Not all rooms have a window with outdoor view but this is not really a concern as there is lots of light inside the hotel and a very nice kind of patio. Just one plug by room which could annoy some persons. We will come back there and highly recommend this hotel !

lovely hostel , all the staff were extremely helpfull. Nice Breakfast egg, coffee and yogurt with fruits. Great value for the money you pay

• 5th Nov 2013