Hostal Kloketen Reviews

Zenten 626, Punta Arenas, Chile

Have stayed there two separate times and both times felt at home. What a wonderful, welcoming atmosphere. Really appreciate how relaxed, comfortable and cozy it is.

Has a pretty cozy attmosphere that makes one feel at home. The staff/owners are really nice. Still, it might be a little over priced, compared with the other 4 hostels I stayed in Punta Arenas and Puerto Natales.

It is not just an hostel, it is a family that welcomes you in her home and will help you to find what you look for in the city. A warm place, typical of the region I guess. I particularly liked some of the details of our stay like small hair dryer, q-tips and an extra heating in my room, this was so considerate ! I loved it ! The only negative it is a bit far from the city center, but close to bus terminal that let you travel throughout the Patagonia.

View all Punta Arenas Bed and Breakfasts