Hostal La Buena Vida Reviews

Mazatlan 190 Col. Condesa Mexico D.F., Mexico City, Mexico

Its a cool and nice hostel, very comfortable, the only thing that i hate its that this man wake me up because it was time to clean the room but without any warning that they woke you up

I stayed in here for six nights and I have very good things to say about it. Overall a very clean and quiet hostel located in La Condesa. Very close to restaurants and bars with a lot of stuff to do in the area. Near a lot of the touristic attractions and a five to ten minute walk to two metro stations. The staff is very nice and accommodating. Not a party hostel if that's what you're looking for but if you're like me and just wants something clean and safe then this is for you.

• 24th May 2014

Friendly staff, quiet, good location. Really enjoyed and felt relaxed staying there. Thanks!

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Wales

I apparently came during the slowest season, since I ended up in a room by myself and there were maybe eight guests total in the whole building. The location is great, and the staff was very polite and helpful, but I can't help but wish there had been more of a friendlier vibe...