Hostal La Buena Vida Reviews

Mazatlan 190 Col. Condesa Mexico D.F., Mexico City, Mexico

I apparently came during the slowest season, since I ended up in a room by myself and there were maybe eight guests total in the whole building. The location is great, and the staff was very polite and helpful, but I can't help but wish there had been more of a friendlier vibe...

2 souvenirs (bottles of tequila) disappeared from my stuffs it was pretty much disappointing. The locker has a password given by the recepcionist u can't use ur own locker. The room is really small. Blanket and bed were with dust. Toilet inside the room makes it easier to use but without privacy though. The shower water in the morning was cold. The breakfast was definitely not good at ! A tax is charged and is not informed when u do the reservation.They charge 30 pesos for the luggage storage.