Hostal La Buena Vida Reviews

Mazatlan 190 Col. Condesa Mexico D.F., Mexico City, Mexico

Its a cool and nice hostel, very comfortable, the only thing that i hate its that this man wake me up because it was time to clean the room but without any warning that they woke you up

I stayed in here for six nights and I have very good things to say about it. Overall a very clean and quiet hostel located in La Condesa. Very close to restaurants and bars with a lot of stuff to do in the area. Near a lot of the touristic attractions and a five to ten minute walk to two metro stations. The staff is very nice and accommodating. Not a party hostel if that's what you're looking for but if you're like me and just wants something clean and safe then this is for you.

• 24th May 2014

Friendly staff, quiet, good location. Really enjoyed and felt relaxed staying there. Thanks!

• 17th Apr 2014
  • Wales

I apparently came during the slowest season, since I ended up in a room by myself and there were maybe eight guests total in the whole building. The location is great, and the staff was very polite and helpful, but I can't help but wish there had been more of a friendlier vibe...

2 souvenirs (bottles of tequila) disappeared from my stuffs it was pretty much disappointing. The locker has a password given by the recepcionist u can't use ur own locker. The room is really small. Blanket and bed were with dust. Toilet inside the room makes it easier to use but without privacy though. The shower water in the morning was cold. The breakfast was definitely not good at ! A tax is charged and is not informed when u do the reservation.They charge 30 pesos for the luggage storage.