7.7
Very Good 43 Total Reviews
7.7
Very Good 43 Total Reviews
Hostal La Candelaria Bogota Located at Calle 16#2-38, La Candelaria district, Historical, , Bogota.
Colombia
Bogota 11001 Calle 16#2-38, La Candelaria district, Historical
77% 43
4.6000007 -74.0683032
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
16th Nov 2015
5.7

The hostel was nearly empty most of the time I was there. The staff weren't particularly friendly. One time I had to ring the doorbell for 10 minutes straight to be let back in to the hostel late at night. One time all of the breakfast food was gone by the time I woke up. Felt more like a cheap hotel than a hostel.

• rmotrich
  • Argentina, Male, 31-40
7th Oct 2015

My stay in this hostel was excellent. It´s a very quiet place, good price, location and service. People from the front desk are very kind and helpful. Breakfast is quite good. I would definitely go back.

22nd Sep 2015
5.1

Poor shower, staff doesn't speak English. I didn't like them when a house keeper entered my room especially after I asked them Not clean my bedroom. I requested single room with shared bath, but they gave me the room with multiple beds until I complain. The bed was very old and uncomfortable. Also the security is too much. I have to bug then to open the door each time to get in.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
18th Sep 2015

Great hostel,friendly staff, good location, cleanclean, safe. As it has private rooms instead of dorms it is less social than some other hostels.

• Italy, Couple, 25-30
10th Aug 2015

The staff was always very kind and friendly! We've been in the private room and we felt like home. The hostel is in a lovely colonial-style house with an interior patio.

19th Jul 2015

Thank you for having me Orlando.