Hostal La Candelaria Bogota Reviews

Calle 16#2-38, La Candelaria district, Historical, Bogota, Colombia

LOVED the staff - Orlando picked me up at the airport and M&L were both very helpful with plans and directions and ideas for things to do. It was unbelievably clean - cleaned every day - and the outdoor seating areas and wifi were both great additions. The one issue I had was that I reserved my room again for a night coming back through town, and when I returned, my room had been given to someone else. I was still given a private room, but it was not as nice or comfortable. Irritating.

• 16th Oct 2013