Hostal La Candelaria Bogota Reviews

Calle 16#2-38, La Candelaria district, Historical, Bogota, Colombia

The hostel was nearly empty most of the time I was there. The staff weren't particularly friendly. One time I had to ring the doorbell for 10 minutes straight to be let back in to the hostel late at night. One time all of the breakfast food was gone by the time I woke up. Felt more like a cheap hotel than a hostel.

My stay in this hostel was excellent. It´s a very quiet place, good price, location and service. People from the front desk are very kind and helpful. Breakfast is quite good. I would definitely go back.

Poor shower, staff doesn't speak English. I didn't like them when a house keeper entered my room especially after I asked them Not clean my bedroom. I requested single room with shared bath, but they gave me the room with multiple beds until I complain. The bed was very old and uncomfortable. Also the security is too much. I have to bug then to open the door each time to get in.

Great hostel,friendly staff, good location, cleanclean, safe. As it has private rooms instead of dorms it is less social than some other hostels.

The staff was always very kind and friendly! We've been in the private room and we felt like home. The hostel is in a lovely colonial-style house with an interior patio.

View all Bogota Bed and Breakfasts