Hostal La Candelaria Bogota Reviews

Calle 16#2-38, La Candelaria district, Historical, Bogota, Colombia

This hostel is located in a downtown district near a couple other hostels and is near a large university in Bogota. It was very quiet. If you don't speak Spanish at all or very little, it may be hard staying here because both the receptionists that I met didn't speak any English. The room was large and comfortable. I would have liked to meet other travelers but it was empty when I stayed.

The hostel was nice and clean.The use of the Internet was and to access. The rooms no heat or hot water were quite cold.

Hostal La Candelaria was definitely the right choice. The cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in, most of the time nice and quiet and extremely secure. Staff are all lovely and helped me out with whatever I needed and gave me a map with all local attractions and banks, supermarkets, etc. Would highly recommend!

View all Bogota Bed and Breakfasts