Hostal La Casa Toleña Reviews

La Tola Alta E4-13 y Vicente león, Centro Historico, Quito, Ecuador

At first, I booked the hostel for one night, but finally I stayed there for 3 nights. It's a family business therefore, they care for their guests and make them feel like at home. I became a good friend with Carolina (daughter) who is very friendly and helpful. They prepare a huge and delicious breakfast. The hostel is clean and has a nice terrace with an amazing view of the city! The family cares about customers' satisfaction! I enjoyed my stay there!

• 4th Apr 2014
  • Poland

Casa Tolena was a great place to stay. It's about four blocks from the Centro Historico, which has La Ronda, La Basilica and many other landmarks. It's also about three blocks from a bus station for the blue line that goes to the north terminal, and the red line that goes to Mescal. The staff, especially Carolina, were extremely helpful, and they offer one of the best breakfasts in Quito! It's not included, but it's definitely worth buying.

• 28th Mar 2014

Kristina and I enjoyed our stay at your place very much. The rooms were always clean and the facilities were perfect. We felt right at home at Hostal La Casa Tolena. The breakfast was well worth the extra money and the rooftop deck has amazing views of the city. The airport transfer was perfect too! Everything about your hostel was perfect. If anyone is going to Quito, you have to stay here!

We enjoyed staying at this hostel - we even extended our stay! Staff is great and helpfull! They even brought us back to the airport for a fair price and gave us a little site seeing tour! Tea, coffee and water for free. Great view and coozy bar on top of the hostel! Great location to explore the old town and hop on the buses (2 minutes by foot!) The only minus is the noice from the street (buses and local shops with loud music) But besides that, we recommend this coozy hostel!

View all Quito Bed and Breakfasts