Hostal La Finca Culturas Unidas Reviews

Vereda Los Cedros, San Jerónimo, Medellin, Colombia

Is the ideal place to relax, the venue is absolutely superb plenty of green and stunning views. Alexis and Mathilde were fantastic host, preparing delicious meals using local products very yummy...... Totally worth the visit!!!!!!!!!!

• 26th Sep 2015
  • Colombia

thanks so much for your comment, andres!! we´re happy you enjoyed your stay with us! come back soon!! :)

Amazing and gracious hosts in a beautiful, serene setting! A short trip from the bustle of Medellin brings you to the wonderful Hostal La Finca Culturas Unidas. I did not want to leave! Matilde and Alexis are two of the happiest, kindest souls I have ever met, and I plan on returning whenever I visit Colombia.

• 22nd Sep 2015

thanks so miuch for your comment, meagan - can just give back the compliment and hope to welcome you back here soon!

Amazing place!! Great atmosphere, lovely people, beautiful scenery! It exceeded my expectations in every aspect. Don't miss out on one of Colombia's special places!

thanks so much, robi!! we can´t wait for the day you come back! :)

What a magic place! Came here to escape the hustle and bustle of Medellin city and spent my time relaxing by the pool, exploring the cascades, riding horses and hiking the mountains during the day. By night we would enjoy some beers, watch the sun go down and have epic card game battles! It is only an hour and half off the track which is exactly what i wanted. The tranquility and calmness that you feel once you get here is totally worth the short bus ride and an adventure in a cute tuk tuk.

robbie! thanks for your comment and make sure to come back - it´s been lovely to have you here!!