Hostal La Mimosa Reviews

Calle Suecia No 5, San Agustin 07015, Palma de Mallorca, Spain

Very nice Hostal It is located in Cala Major, which is a cosy town nearby Palma (only 20 minutes by bus). You can easily take the bus to several small costal towns. The hostal itself is very charming. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The pool is clean and very refreshing in the heat of Mallorca in August. At night we had some trouble with loud and drunk guests, but luckily this was only for two nights (we where there seven nights). Breakfast is good, value for your money.

• 31st Jul 2014
  • Belgium

Excellent hostel for the money. Very relaxed, clean, helpful staff. Nice patio and pool area. Conveniently located near bus stops, easy to find.

• 17th Jul 2014

Great place... I really enjoy it. The staff r great v helpful. Near to many beachs but I little far from the centre that's ok as the bus stop it's just 4 min from the hostel. The breakfast was ok. But mayb could have some fruits...

Overlooks the water, had a stunning view from our room! Comfy bed! Good breakfast and great location! No directly in town but close to bus stop and tons of restaurants right near the hotel. Also the best beach is a 15 minute walk from the hostel or a 4 minute bus ride! Staff is also accommodating with check in time

It was a great experience. I've been traveling for years and I can say that this hostal was one of the best that I've ever been. It had all that I was looking for and besides something very special, warmness. I've felt like home.

View all Palma de Mallorca Bed and Breakfasts