Hostal La Mimosa Reviews

Calle Suecia No 5, San Agustin 07015, Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands, Spain

I had a really lovely stay at the Mimosa - right at the end of the season so it was fairly quiet but perfect for a relaxing break. The owners are very friendly and create a lovely energy that makes you feel at home. The location was great for me, not right in the centre of Palma but only a 20 minute bus ride away and less than 5 mins from the bus stop. There is a small beach just over the road which was fine for me as I didn't want to be in a big tourist resort. I'd definitely stay here again!

• 6th Nov 2013