Hostal La Posada Colonial

Superb 153 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 153 Total Reviews

3rd Feb 2017

Different than your stereotypical backpacker hostel. A historic, colonial-feeling place that was actually quite beautiful. Worth it even for the third floor terrace which was the best view I saw during my stay in Quito. Great location if you want to be near old town but we ended up moving to be closer to the social scene in La Mariscal.

24th Jan 2017

My favourite hostel in Ecuador.

• Bulgaria, Female, 31-40
13th Jan 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed there for three nights and everything was great.Perfect location,very friendly and nice stuff...

• England, Couple, 25-30
17th Oct 2016
7.4

Great location, right next to La Ronda. More like a cheap hotel than a hostel, very old decor. Good roof terrace and good wifi.

10th Sep 2016

vvery well located. next to la ronda. no breakfast included. the terrace has a beautiful view

20th Aug 2016

I was very happy with my stay at La Posada Colonial. The staff was friendly and helpful when I had millions of questions, although some of them don't speak much English. They were very helpful though and also the upstairs terrace was very nice. I liked that I could use the fridge and the kitchen!