Hostal La Posada Colonial Reviews

Paredes S1-49 y Rocafuerte, Quito, Ecuador

Very clean hostel with very large bedrooms (we stayed in private with shared bathroom). The roof terrace is nice with views to the city. The location is excellent if you want to stay in Old Town, it is literally a street away from Last Rhonda and 5-10 minute walk to the main square. We did not use the kitchen, but it was very small, and the atmosphere was more hotel than hostel. Would still definitely recommend if you want to go out and explore the city!

Very good location, comfortable and clean hostel. I recommend it.

We really enjoyed our stay here ...... so much so we added another two days on to our original booking and another on our return from Banos. Location could not be better, hostal security is excellent and room and cleanliness beyond expectations. Staff helped us find our way around Quito and in using local transportation to see the sites, which we greatly appreciated. We definitely highly recommend this hostal.

Lovely place and a great location. The staff is superb!

were with blankets and a great to have your own room. Close to the trolley, which is only 25¢. Hot water work and wifi was patchy at times.

Our stay was very enjoyable! Jaime, the hostel manager, was very accommodating.

Very good location, within walking distance to the historic center, bus stations, restaurants & shops, fantastic rooftop terrace. The only negative point was that our reservation was lost by the hotel staff and we had to take the room with shared bathroom. That was not of a big problem as the shared bathroom was perfectly clean, but I expected them to hold onto our reservation especially regarding the fact that I asked for a confirmation 4 days in advance and they confirmed the room to me.

Friendly, knowledgeable staff and everything we needed

A good hostel if you are looking to relax in almost compete solidarity. A great kitchen that you are free to use. However, if you are looking for more atmosphere I would stay elsewhere. No bar and we met almost nobody in the hostel. Staff were friendly enough, however, for some reason the hostel lacked atmosphere.

I really enjoyed my stay here. The hostel was clean, comfortable and quiet. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It was also in a great location and very inexpensive. I highly recommend this place.

• 12th Aug 2015