Hostal La Posada Colonial Reviews

Paredes S1-49 y Rocafuerte, Quito, Ecuador

I stayed 4 nights at the "Penthouse Room" - the room on top of the hostal, next to the terrace, and I more than loved it! The view was magic with sunrise, bathing sun during the day, sunset and at night. I had the room with 2 big beds for myself for just $ 10,- a night. I would have loved to stay with them longer, I felt super comfortable. The really nice breakfast was only $ 2,-.

The hostel is located in one of the side streets of la Ronda, a street that comes alive on Thursday-Saturday evenings with live music in the bars, loads of restaurants, handicraft stalls and a lot of locals enjoying themselves. It is also a 1 min walk from a bakery (think breakfast) and opposite a laundry. A trolley bus is within 7 min walk, and can take you to other parts of the town, but beware of pickpockets, especially when the buses are crowded. Clean rooms, hot water and caring host!

Clean dn friednly staff. the computer didnt work and wiofi signal was poor however.

View all Quito Bed and Breakfasts