Hostal Lagunitas Reviews

Calle Quell�n N�9, Puerto Montt, Chile

I made a booking here as I had to catch a flight early the next morning. When I got to the guesthouse, which was quite far from the town centre in the suburbs, the lady didn't have my booking & was most unhelpful. I had emailed in advance for better directions but didn't get a reply. I have poor Spanish & the lady there didn't have any English & didn't even have a computer. I showed her my confirmation email but she had no space left. Thankfully a neighbouring guesthouse owner came to the rescue

Unhapply, we had troubles at the payment. Although hostelworld fixed a price, at the arrival we have been charged almost twice that price. We do not know what happened, but the donor insisted in charge us by the price he had in his appointments and did not followed hostalworld prices.