Hostal Larios Reviews

Calle Marques de Larios 9 - 3ro D, Malaga, Spain

excellent position with lovely street views

• 19th Mar 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Excellent location, just few minutes walking distance from hostel to major sights. Hosts do not know much English but they will try to let you know what they are talking about.facilities are good and new, like a hotel room but in hostel price.

It was a wonderful experience to stay.

After reservation I received an email in which the manager asked if I would agree to stay in a hotel. There was no room available in the hostal he wrote... I agree, but when I arrived the hostal looked much better then the hotel. I had the feeling that there was room at the moment of my booking but that they did it on purpose ... So if you want to stay in hostal Larios do not change to a hotel if they ask you..!!!

• 22nd Nov 2013

Staff helped with requests but were not forthcoming with a map of the city, and didn't give us any tips about the city once we did ask for a map. First time this has happened in a hostel. Didn't meet any other guests so no atmosphere. Room itself and bed were very comfortable. Malaga quite a pleasant place to visit.

View all Malaga Bed and Breakfasts