Hostal Las Fresas Reviews

Calle Las Fresas 221 Urbanización El Olivar, Lima, Peru

The hostel is very close to the airport which makes it the perfect hostel when you only spend one night to continue the next day. If you want to see the city, this hostel is not your best option, since it takes you halve an hour to go to the centre and even more to go to Mira Flores.

• 18th Apr 2015

I didnt like so much this place. The guy who recieved me in airport wasnt very agreeable and at 3 a.m. (when I had a flight), nobody came to drive to the airport )but I asked to drive me there, but everybody were sleaping). I should to make a big noise to wake up somebody... Just because of this, in 15 minutes arrived the boy who drived me to the airport. The guy from reception was niec, but he didnt give me the change (3 dollars, but....)

• 2nd Mar 2015