Hostal Laskar Reviews

Las Parinas 478, San Pedro de Atacama, Chile

Great hostel, nice staff good value for money. Toilet/bathroom facilities could be better.

• 11th May 2015

Good place to stay!

Staff friendly. 6 bed dorm is a bit too small. A big sunny yard to relax. Only two bathrooms to share between 2 or 3 ? dorms. I felt one independent toilet and basin was needed. Shower turned cold if another shower or hot water in the kitchen was being used.

There was very little space to put my suitcase as I was in an upper bunk. Also I have been in hostels that allow you to lock up your entire suitcases, which is nice especially since I was staying in a front room by the main door. It also always seemed like someone was in the bathroom.

• 1st May 2015

Great hostel just a little out of the centre of town. Fantastic staff, very helpful with everything. The hostel has a cool outdoor area and a big kitchen. A nice small hostel so it feels like home. Thanks Angiel & staff for all your help :)

Nice hostel, close to the markets, 3 convience stores within 50 meters, overall plesent stay :)

Nice place to stay, friendly staff, fully-equipped kitchen, really nice huge patio area && i liked the fire pit at night(: thanks so much!!

The staff are fantastic! Nathan helped my boyfriend and I book bus tickets while Angie helped me with my Spanish! So approachable and always willing to help. The room was great and really clean. Kitchen was fine to cook in! Nice social area to relax in. Good location, only a few minutes walk to the centre and bus station. I would highly recommend the hostel and would happily stay here again.

Nice and cozy hostel with a bonfire at night. Friendly staff, definitely recommend it!

+ Located pretty close to centre of town (only 2min on foot). Atacama is definitely worth a visit. - Room was not cleaned during 1 out of 2 days we stayed there (you kindda expect some cleanliness for what you pay!). Staff is pretty unhelpful; they did not confirm our transfer although we insisted on it, there was nobody at reception but receptionist was wandering around the hostel when we had to check out (waited 45min and finally had to auto-check out!). Way too basic for EUR60/night!

Expensive. Nice kitchen, lovely area out the back to hang out and the dorms were clean. Staff helpful, I'd stay there again

it was amazing!

• 1st Apr 2015
  • Chile

Very helpful and friendly staff! The hostel is located a couple minutes from the main part of town and most tours can be booked through the hostel. They don't offer a breakfast, but they do have a kitchen and food from the town is extremely cheap. There are areas inside to sit as well as a courtyard with hammocks.

A good value for money hostel not too far from town (5 min walk to main square). Lovely staff with a lot of knowledge and able to help with all tour bookings. Great, sunny, internal courtyard perfect for topping up the tan.

Best: great shower Worst: no breakfast V nice place in san pedro, clean and friendly. Great back courtyard with heaps of space and nice vibe.

Very nice hostel with friendly staff who are happy to help book tours for you. Only a 5 min walk from the centre. The hostel courtyard is very nice.

Very nice hostel in San Pedro for a good price. Much better than other hostels in this town

Good hostel, nice common area, directions are pretty confusing but location is good, easy walk to town centre.

Ok hostel with a cool courtyard for hanging out and a good kitchen if you want to cook and try and save a few buck's, cos San Pedro is expensive, yo. Dorm rooms closest to the street are crazy hot at night - you need to sleep (if possible) with the door and window to the room open, which isnt ideal.

This hostel TWICE sold me a room, then put me in a crappy, empty hostel down the road where I was all by myself and did not feel safe. The first time I booked over this website, turned up at the hostel and was told that they have no space so I had to go to the other place. It was late at night so I had little choice but I did not like it. I booked with them in person for the second time and they tried it AGAIN. When I said no the guy at reception got angry. DO NOT GO, ESPECIALLY NOT AS A WOMAN!

« first « Prev 1 2 3