Fabulous 753 Total Reviews
Fabulous 753 Total Reviews

• nlivings58379
  • USA, Male, 18-24
20th Jul 2017

I picked Laskar because it was one of the cheapest options I could find. Everything in Atacama is expensive. The staff were nice and helpful, all you need to do is ask! My shower was always hot, and even though there were only two bathrooms, I hardly ever had to wait for long. Although this hostel is "far" compared to the others, everything in Atacama is within a 5-15 minute walk, so really not a big deal. My only complaint was that my bed (when on the bottom bunk) was very uncomfortable.

• New Zealand, Female, 25-30
10th Jul 2017
6.0

It is hard to rate Laksar as despite securing a confirmed booking 4 days in advance, they overbooked and sent me to their sister hostel. Needles to say after a 10 hour bus ride and having booked tour pick ups to their location, I was unimpressed.

• nvlowensteyn5573
  • Netherlands, Male, 31-40
9th Jul 2017
6.9

Laskar is a nice hostel, especially for solo or groep travellers. The hostel has friendly personnel, a nice outside seating area and OK rooms (do not know about dorms). The location is OK: the location to the city center is short but along a darker road. Cleanlyness could have been better: we found hairs in our shower and the water was not as hot as we like for our shower.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2017

Would stay there again as the location is awesome; the staff is friendly, and the beds are comfortable. also nice common room area with reasonable rules that balance sleep and partying. a little pricy for no breakfast but all and all a good stay.

18th Jun 2017

Jose the receptionist was brilliant! Really helpful and went out of his way to provide me with anything I needed! Lots of complaints about it only having 2 bathrooms but I never had to wait longer than 2 minutes if I had to wait at all. Great place, would definitely stay here again!

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
3rd Jun 2017

Good hostel, cosy and quiet during the night. To walk to the city centre is 7 min which is totally ok! Nice staff

• Switzerland, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
27th May 2017

Great hostel with kitchen, comfy beds, nice garden and close to center, good price and wifi, I would definitely stay there again.

• Chile, All Female Group, 18-24
27th May 2017

Me encanto!! Muy buen hostal para el precio que es, cerca del pueblo, muy simpática la gente y todo muy limpio y ordenado. Podrían tratar que el agua de la ducha saliera siempre caliente y no de vez en cuando, pero el resto perfecto!

• mattfieldd4034
  • England, Male, 18-24
17th May 2017
5.4

Showers were hit and miss but expected due to being in the desert. Locker facilities weren't great. Kitchen seemed dirty and rooms were cramped.

13th May 2017
8.0

Nicely located, cool and easy going hostel vibe. We enjoyed our stay a lot! San Pedro rocks.