Hostal Le Foyer by Edge Hostels Reviews

Ugarte 114, Arequipa, Peru

I was quite tired when I was here but it seemed like a great place. The room was only a 3 person and they provided a towel! One negative is that my bed wasn't ready at regular check-in time. However they are close to all the sites so I had plenty to keep me busy while I waited.

Great location and friendly staff. Noisy at night but earplugs help a bit.

• 14th Jul 2015

Beautiful hostel with a view from the roof terrace overlooking the whole of Arequipa making for some incredible sunsets. Rooms were clean and staff friendly although they didn't speak a lot of English. Chilled atmosphere was perfect for what I was looking for as I didn't want a party hostel. Great location and can easily walk to most things the town has to offer.