Hostal Le Foyer by Edge Hostels Reviews

Ugarte 114, Arequipa, Peru

Great location close to restaurants and bars. Rooms are basic but clean and comfortable. Good wifi and great breakfast included. Overall thoroughly enjoyed the stay at Le Foyer!

I will be going back next year and I will say here again. It is family run and a great facility!!!

Located very centrally and therefore nearance to shopping, sightseeing and nightlife; travel agency desk; comfortable room (double ensuite) I didn't mind, but nights can be a bit noisy because of nearance to bars and discos