Hostal Licanantay Reviews

Guillermo Rivera 316, Valparaiso, Chile

I really didn't like it. The place is an old house that needs several repairs urgently! It's very dirty and It felt like the blankets wasn't clean. The bed was terrible and there were not even a single power outlet at the room to charge my phone. I do not recomend it.

If you want to party then this would be a good hostel to stay at. The staff are friendly and there are a lot of bars around here. If you want a quiet hostel though I'd recommend staying somewhere else.

This place feels like home, located in a great area for street art and dining. The staff is awesome and very welcoming, the kitchen is nice if you wish to cook and you cannot beat the price.

The beds are really comfy, staff helpful and I met cool people. Recommended!

The spanish couple in charge of the hostel are amazing: lively, helpul... The atmosphere was aweome, there´s a very nice bar with live music at the bottom (can be a bit noisy but that didnt bother me). I recommend !! Cheers

• 8th Aug 2014

Loud until 6am:( Musty. On the whole clean and breakfast acceptable.

• 13th May 2014

Good location. Basic hostel, but cant argue for the price.