Hostal Licanantay

Very Good 480 Total Reviews
Very Good 480 Total Reviews

• Germany, Female, 18-24
30th May 2017

Colorful hostal with very fiendly staff, nice and personal atmosphere.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
11th Feb 2017
6.3

This hostel was okay. Good for the price but you get what you pay for. Positives: larger-than-average sized beds in the dorm rooms, great location near bars and restaurants, free breakfast (with peanut butter!) Negatives: cramped, uncomfortable common spaces, pretty unwelcoming vibe from hostel workers Not the kind of hostel you want to hang out in, but more than enough to crash for the night.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2017
7.4

We were sure that there was some mold. Not so clean place. Atmosphere and location were really good. Coffee and tea whenever you want.

30th Dec 2016
7.1

While it's not located right in the main downtown area, the location is still good, easily accessible, and close to plenty of bars and restaurants. There are only 3 bathrooms and there is always a wait to use them in the morning and evenings. The breakfast is sparse and there isn't enough room in the kitchen to eat. There is a small common area as well. The staff is friendly. Lockers aren't sufficient for anyone traveling with a large backpack. I was there for NYE and had a good time.

29th Dec 2016
7.7

This hostel was kind of a shit show when I arrived but I'll credit that to it being the new year. A fight broke out in my dorm, a staff member handled it very well. We got locked out in the stair well for an hour at 4am even though we had a key to the front door. My last night someone had moved my things from my bed and was sleeping there. Staff member gave up his for me. Seemed like half the people there were working there. Too many in my opinion.