7.8
Very Good 472 Total Reviews
7.8
Very Good 472 Total Reviews
Hostal Licanantay Located at Guillermo Rivera 316, , Valparaiso.
Chile
Valparaiso 2380374 Guillermo Rivera 316
78% 472
-33.0476302 -71.6254520
    Rooms available

29th Dec 2016
7.7

This hostel was kind of a shit show when I arrived but I'll credit that to it being the new year. A fight broke out in my dorm, a staff member handled it very well. We got locked out in the stair well for an hour at 4am even though we had a key to the front door. My last night someone had moved my things from my bed and was sleeping there. Staff member gave up his for me. Seemed like half the people there were working there. Too many in my opinion.

• Argentina, Female, 25-30
18th Dec 2016

Great hostel with a cool atmosphere, excellent rooms and a really amazing,The staff are helpful and efficient if a little direct, and it is in a great central location. Would recommend

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
15th Dec 2016

Great hostel with a cool atmosphere, excellent rooms and a really amazing The staff are helpful and efficient if a little direct, and it is in a great central location. Would recommend

15th Nov 2016

Loved it! The people are very sweet, although they all seem to be new and don't know much about what's going on in the area. There is a bit of a termite problem, but its a super cute hostel! I recommend to young travelers that want to be in a great location with a bohemian vibe and aren't much looking for luxury :) It may be my favorite hostel so far!

• Germany, Female, 25-30
30th Oct 2016
4.9

Worst hostel I've been to in 5months travelling! Although the volunteers seem to clean a lot, the hostel seems very dirty. The facilities are run down in a manner that you're afraid to break even more while using it. Only three showers/ toilets for everyone garantee a line in the morning, matresses are so old that you're sleeping in a hole, the lockers are broken and one morning they even forgot to serve the breakfast! Couldn't be more disappointed. Don't book here!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
30th Sep 2016
3.1

Worst hostel I have stayed in during 5 months in South America! Location is okay but the hostel is so noisy and dirty. Staff were friendly but had a party one night and were very noisy until 2am - and then no one woke up to serve breakfast! Bathrooms had hot water but the whole place felt very dirty. I would definitely recommend staying elsewhere...