Hostal Licanantay Reviews

Guillermo Rivera 316, Valparaiso, Chile

Super nice staff (Thanks Dimi!), nice dorms, perfect location for party people! We had a VERY GOOD night and meet nice people there!

• 16th Nov 2014
  • Japan

I liked this place, really central and funky. Has everything you need really. Hot showers were great. Thanks to the friendly staff, very nice feel and vibe. Hopefully see you all again, I want to come back to Valparaiso now! (hopefully in January) Cheers P

I had a great stay. Clean, non-expensive, and a cool team running the joint. Excellent location in Valpo. Sweet artwork on the walls.

The staff doesn't really know anything about Valparaiso... We asked for advice a few times and got sent in the wrong direction! My bed smelled like body odor. Also, for a group of girls traveling it might not be a very safe location. But, it is a hostel and it's not expensive, so all in all it was okay.

The rooms were very clean and the accommodations were great. Breakfast provided was adequate. Close to bars and nigthclubs. Overall, a great value for the cost.

I really didn't like it. The place is an old house that needs several repairs urgently! It's very dirty and It felt like the blankets wasn't clean. The bed was terrible and there were not even a single power outlet at the room to charge my phone. I do not recomend it.

If you want to party then this would be a good hostel to stay at. The staff are friendly and there are a lot of bars around here. If you want a quiet hostel though I'd recommend staying somewhere else.

This place feels like home, located in a great area for street art and dining. The staff is awesome and very welcoming, the kitchen is nice if you wish to cook and you cannot beat the price.

The beds are really comfy, staff helpful and I met cool people. Recommended!

The spanish couple in charge of the hostel are amazing: lively, helpul... The atmosphere was aweome, there´s a very nice bar with live music at the bottom (can be a bit noisy but that didnt bother me). I recommend !! Cheers

• 8th Aug 2014