Hostal Lisdos Reviews

Olavide 5, Seville, Spain

Lovely atmosphere in real Sevilla's design that i loved. You could see the pay attention to details in their design and everything was really nice. The room too was comfortable and really clean The only bad things are that reception is not 24h opened, the keychain a little bit big and uneasy to carry around but in general it is worth it.

I didn't stay in Hostel Lisdos. The reason being that after booking and paying for my booking the hostel sent me an email, saying that my card details didn't work on their machine, therefore no reservation was made. I asked them that I wanted a refund of my booking, I even called Spain. Then I had to call Hostelworld to get the refund, meaning that I spent more for the phone calls than for the refund itself. The hostel simply didn't care about my issue. Not helpful at all.

the singl room is not so good. Very small. No window to the outside. No internet connection. Just one plug. It smelled bad n this room.

The hostel is really well located but it's not clean. We paid for wifi that we dont have. Only two toilets and two showers for all thehostel! Moreover the woman who is the tenant of the hostel takes shower of twenty minutes even when everyone is waiting outside and she is not polite and not sympathic! This is a shame. I don't recommend it. for the same price you can cet something much better!

• 9th Jun 2014

This hostal is centrally located but also very loud. The walls are paper thin and one can hear absolutely everything. Not good for sleeping. Also, the shower was teeny tiny. It looked like a kitchen sink on the floor. Water splashed everywhere.

• 31st May 2014

Good location, helpful stuff, however we have found some bedbugs in the room and have got stings next morning..

beautiful hostal, friendly, homely atmosphere. Really feels like you are in Sevilla, and nowhere else...

Helpful staff, clean, comfortable room.

• 14th Apr 2014

We really enjoyed our stay in Lis2 except for one thing: black mold in the bathroom. And not just one little spot; no, largely spreaded over the hole room. I am not a expert but maybe this is caused by the missing windows or some kind of aeration device. We changed our room, but in the new one it was even worse.

View all Seville Bed and Breakfasts