Hostal Lisdos Reviews

Olavide 5, Seville, Spain

Great hostel - great location - great people - thoroughly recommend !

Very well located, and a nice atmosphere, they kept the characteristic look with tiles and wood, but all clean and comfy..

Nice location. two and four persoon bedrooms were OK. private showers were very small. staff was OK, not everyone spoke english what makes it difficult to communicate if you don't speak spanish.

Good place to stay, close to the main attractions of Sevilla. Because it is a small place there is not really a common room to meet people. The bathroom/toilet is very small and not too clean. But overall the value for money is good.

It was OK for two nights, although the Rooney on 3rd floor smelt of drains...we didn't say anything as it wasn't a long stay! The receptionist didn't offer us air conditioning so we used a tiny fan in the room so didn't have the best sleep.

Lovely atmosphere in real Sevilla's design that i loved. You could see the pay attention to details in their design and everything was really nice. The room too was comfortable and really clean The only bad things are that reception is not 24h opened, the keychain a little bit big and uneasy to carry around but in general it is worth it.

I didn't stay in Hostel Lisdos. The reason being that after booking and paying for my booking the hostel sent me an email, saying that my card details didn't work on their machine, therefore no reservation was made. I asked them that I wanted a refund of my booking, I even called Spain. Then I had to call Hostelworld to get the refund, meaning that I spent more for the phone calls than for the refund itself. The hostel simply didn't care about my issue. Not helpful at all.

the singl room is not so good. Very small. No window to the outside. No internet connection. Just one plug. It smelled bad n this room.

The hostel is really well located but it's not clean. We paid for wifi that we dont have. Only two toilets and two showers for all thehostel! Moreover the woman who is the tenant of the hostel takes shower of twenty minutes even when everyone is waiting outside and she is not polite and not sympathic! This is a shame. I don't recommend it. for the same price you can cet something much better!

• 9th Jun 2014

This hostal is centrally located but also very loud. The walls are paper thin and one can hear absolutely everything. Not good for sleeping. Also, the shower was teeny tiny. It looked like a kitchen sink on the floor. Water splashed everywhere.

• 31st May 2014

Good location, helpful stuff, however we have found some bedbugs in the room and have got stings next morning..

View all Seville Bed and Breakfasts