7.2
Very Good 274 Total Reviews
7.2
Very Good 274 Total Reviews
Hostal Lisdos Located at Olavide 5, , Seville.
Hostal Lisdos
Hostal Lisdos
    Rooms available

16th Jun 2016
7.7

Very friendly and good location. They do well with what they have, but the building is old. My room faced the interior courtyard which was enclosed to form the lobby, so there was no view or fresh air. Old bed. Walls were thin and there was a very sick person in the next room, so I was woken up several times by coughing. Can't blame the Lis Dos for that but it was unpleasant. Toilet paper wasn't re-stocked, I went and found some. Other little minor things like that but overall worth the money.

• Israel, Couple, 25-30
3rd Jun 2016
6.9

more of a cheap hotel rather than an hostel but you pay for what you get so no real complaints here...

• England, Male, 41+
6th May 2016

very pleasant room in a good neighbourhood in seville

• Germany, Female, 31-40
27th Apr 2016
6.6

Me and my friend booked a room with a bathroom. For the low price there is nothing to say and also the staff was kind. Anyway the room was not clean and we decided to change the hotel immediately, thanks for accepting this without issues. If you work on a better cleaning the value for money would be OK. BR Fanny

• Romania, Couple, 25-30
24th Apr 2016
5.7

Since in Seville is very hard to get an hostel, you get what you pay for. The bathrooms are rather dirty and the rooms are not that good either. There is no elevator and the entire place feels a bit cheap. What I appreciate is the building itself. Classical Spanish type. I can't say that I regret it but if I had other choices, I would pick them instead. Overall, up to this moment, the least qualitative experience I've had.

11th Feb 2016

I stayed here for almost a week and I was very pleased. I stayed in a single private room which was at the top of three flights of stairs- this was not a problem for me but it may pose a problem for another potential guest. There is no elevator. Unfortunately as I was at the very top of the building the wifi did not reach my room which was a bit inconvenient but I just went to the lobby and used the wifi there. The staff were very friendly. Would recommend, can't beat the price.