Fabulous 17 Total Reviews
Fabulous 17 Total Reviews
Hostal Loja Located at Av. 16 de Marzo y los Cactus, Isla Isabela, Galapagos Islands.
Ecuador
Galapagos Islands EC200250 Av. 16 de Marzo y los Cactus, Isla Isabela
89% 17
-0.9527625 -90.9649837
    Rooms available

• Netherlands, Female, 18-24
9th May 2016

Nice hostel close to the restaurants and beach. The staff is amazing! they are very nice and if you need anything the will help! for example I forgot my phone charger and they had one for me, free of charge! and on my last day (check out day) they let me use the room untill the moment that I actually left (2.00pm) so I could still take a shower. I would definatly recommend this hostel!