7.4
Very Good 86 Total Reviews
7.4
Very Good 86 Total Reviews
Hostal Los Volcanes Located at 16 street 8-00 Zone 13 Aurora 1, , Guatemala City.
Guatemala
Guatemala City 01013 16 street 8-00 Zone 13 Aurora 1
74% 86
14.5835419 -90.5325150
    Rooms available

2nd Sep 2016
6.0

The place is only to two blocks from airport, but in the night I could not find the place, the street is a little bit dark and the house´s numbers does not help so after spent some time triyng to find the place I decided to sleep on the airport. In the airport I tried to get a taxi, for "only" 10 USD for a ride of 5 minutes...

• courtnd123
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
19th Aug 2016
4.9

I booked in to stay here 5 days earlier and arrived to be told they had taken a large group and had no room. They said they never received the confirmation from hostel world. It was 10pm at night and they wouldn't help me find somewhere else to stay. I needed up walking up the street trying where ever would take me and hostel los lagonas was kind enough to take me in and then take me by car to the airport at 4:30am at no charge. Very disappointed with this hotel

26th Jul 2016

If you need to stay close to the airport- in my case for an early morning flight- this place is perfect. It's a couple of minutes away by car, and they have a free shuttle. The place is cllean, safe, has hot water, and a common room with tv. The only downside is that out by the airport there's not a lot going on, so don't plan to spend a lot of time here.

20th Jul 2016

I just stayed here for a night as it was really close to the airport. (Could have walked it but got ripped off in a taxi instead). The staff gave me a lift back to the airport the next day for free so I could catch my shuttle. Wifi worked fine, it was clean. Can't comment on atmosphere as I arrived late and left early. Breakfast was slightly odd but nice.