Superb 82 Total Reviews
Superb 82 Total Reviews
Hostal Los Volcanes Located at 16 street 8-00 Zone 13 Aurora 1, , Guatemala City.
Guatemala
Guatemala City 01013 16 street 8-00 Zone 13 Aurora 1
100% 82
14.5835419 -90.5325150
    Rooms available

20th Jul 2016

I just stayed here for a night as it was really close to the airport. (Could have walked it but got ripped off in a taxi instead). The staff gave me a lift back to the airport the next day for free so I could catch my shuttle. Wifi worked fine, it was clean. Can't comment on atmosphere as I arrived late and left early. Breakfast was slightly odd but nice.

• USA, Male, 25-30
10th Apr 2016

I had a great stay! Great location across from the airport, in a safe, gated community. Great rates, clean facilities, comfy beds, really cool staff, a yummy complimentary breakfast before my flight and a shuttle to the airport made Los Volcanes the best value choice for coming into or out of La Aurora. Next time I'm in Guatemala, I'll be staying again! Thanks again, friends!