Hostal Losodeli Reviews

Prol. 2a Norte s/n, esq., Carretera Costera No.405, Puerto Escondido, Mexico

Great hostel.

• 14th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

Feels like home! A wonderful friendly Mexican family runs this hostel. Clean bathrooms, absolutely safe and good facilities for a good $. Liz went out with us out to amazing places and spots, sunrise, or salsa party. Great location, Market, Buses, Airport, all wonderful beaches, Surfing, trips to Mazunte etc. really easy from there. The hostel is a awesome place to get to know to people, to relax. I looked up on Face the hostel and just gave her a txt over whatsapp, super easy! Pura vida! :)

• 4th Nov 2014

We stayed in a 3 bed with Ensuite room.The hostel was great, Lis was amazing, she went out of her way to organise things and keep people pleased. I must say she was one of the best hostel managers I have ever met. When I return to Escondido this is where I will stay.

• 25th Oct 2014

Losodeli is an amazing place. The staff is so friendly and go out of their way to help you with whatever you need. Also there's a bar and hangout area for predrinking before you go out. They'll call you a 25 peso cab to get to the bars and clubs. The pool is clean and its nice to just go for a swim in the morning. Located close to many great restaurangs. 100%

Everything about this hostel is spot on and I can only add my positive comments to the scores of others. Liz makes staying here a joy - from the moment she greets you with a big smile to the moment she waves you off with one; always there to help and going the extra mile to do so. The location is just perfect - within walking distance to ALL the beach options and shops, cafes, bars and restaurants are also within easy reach. The hostel is kept immaculately clean too.

The staff are incredible. They go out of there way to make this place amazing

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The facilities are great, it is 5 minutes walk to the beach and Lizette at the reception is a star! I wish I could go back soon...

The location is great, near two beautiful beaches and a strip of cafés and restaurants. The pool is lovely too. The only downside is this feels more like a hotel than a hostel, which is fine if that's what you're after. For us, the families in the pool and kids running around wasn't what we'd been looking for. We'd booked a three bed room, but it was a single & double bed so we switched to the dorm (room 5) & the beds were the worst we've slept in, super uncomfortable, but the room was ok.

This is a really lovely hostel. The staff are so so so nice and accommodating. Location is a little out of town buts it's only a 25 peso taxi so not bad at all.

Staff are incredibly friendly and go out of their way to help you and advice you on places to go/eat. The hammocks contribute to an overall incredible atmosphere and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very good Hostel! the staff was very helpful and we had an incredible time in Puerto Escondito. Thanks!

View all Puerto Escondido Hostels