Hostal Losodeli Reviews

Prol. 2a Norte s/n, esq., Carretera Costera No.405, Puerto Escondido, Mexico

This is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. The facilities are great, it is 5 minutes walk to the beach and Lizette at the reception is a star! I wish I could go back soon...

The location is great, near two beautiful beaches and a strip of cafés and restaurants. The pool is lovely too. The only downside is this feels more like a hotel than a hostel, which is fine if that's what you're after. For us, the families in the pool and kids running around wasn't what we'd been looking for. We'd booked a three bed room, but it was a single & double bed so we switched to the dorm (room 5) & the beds were the worst we've slept in, super uncomfortable, but the room was ok.

This is a really lovely hostel. The staff are so so so nice and accommodating. Location is a little out of town buts it's only a 25 peso taxi so not bad at all.

Staff are incredibly friendly and go out of their way to help you and advice you on places to go/eat. The hammocks contribute to an overall incredible atmosphere and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Very good Hostel! the staff was very helpful and we had an incredible time in Puerto Escondito. Thanks!

The staff is very kind, the hostal is close to moany importants points in puerto escondido. the room needs more fans because of the heatinng. i recommend this place

The best hostel I´ve ever stayed at. I will come back!!

View all Puerto Escondido Hostels