Hostal Loyola Reviews

Calle Madera1 3B, Madrid, Spain

The receptionist was very rude and upset I arrived after 10pm when Hostelworld as well as the several other website advertise this hostel having 24 Hour reception. Nowhere does it say check in is before 10pm. When I made my reservation over a month in advance it asked me what time I planed on arriving. I could chose any time I wanted, I put 11pm and it allowed me! Apparently I woke everyone up also as the door bell can be heard throughout the whole floor. Who's brilliant idea was this?

• 24th May 2014

Excellent place to stay. Clean rooms and toilets. Enjoyed my stay.

This is a great place to crash for one night before going somewhere else. It is centrally located so you can drop your bags and go around Madrid without a problem. It is great for this, but not if you are looking for a place to meet people.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts