Hostal Luz Reviews

Calle de las Fuentes 10, 3o izq., Madrid, Madrid, Spain

Hostal Luz has been probably my worst experience in a hostel. First, the hostel is quite difficult to be found. The rooms are very different as the ones shown in the pictures. Margarita, the host, is an old lady that you might think is a nice person, but she is actually offensive and rude. I had to leave and stayed in another hostel without staying one sigle night at hotal luz. I said to Margarita that I didn't like neither the room nor the service, she refused to give me my money back.

Not a hostel you go to to meet others, no common rooms... We found lots of hairs in between our new beedsheets when we got to our room - looked like it had not been changed. Location is great! Breakfast is included wich is also good, but it is a bit small (coffie, one glass of juice and one croassant/one slice of toast with jam/half a baguette with ham. You can hear everything through the walls, they are paper thin, but I think that that is usual for Madrid (or Spain as a whole).

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts