Hostal Luz Reviews

Calle de las Fuentes 10, 3o izq., Madrid, Spain

For what I paid, the hostel was fine, with one notable exception: my room had ants. I spotted numerous ants in the room; one the floor, on the bedside table, and all over the bathroom.

• 19th May 2015

The rooms and location here were perfectly fine, but my issue is with the staff. Check in time was much later than 12, which is listed, and when my room was ready I was given a twin room despite having booked a double. The woman at reception was entirely apathetic about it and basically told me there was nothing she would do about it. She then complained about the size of my luggage and accused me of having more people than I was allowed in the room. Horrible. Stay someplace else.

Very Nice place, everything was very clean, even the shared bathrooms, always clean! Very well located, really close to a metro station and you can go walking To some must see places!

nice hotel, friendly staff breakfast should be definitely more ;)

The location of the hostel was great and a good value for the money. I learned they were serious about the no 24 hr reception. I had to check-out of my room at 7:30am on a Monday to catch a flight that morning and there was no one at the reception desk and no way to contact someone so I almost missed my flight.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts