Hostal Luz Reviews

Calle de las Fuentes 10, 3o izq., Madrid, Spain

I really enjoyed the stay. Although we had a small double room without bath, there was a sink, airconditioning, tv and even a small fridge in the room. There were two bathrooms just opposite the door which was really comfortable. The location is very central and the breakfast was also nice: In a cafe nearby, you can choose between several dishes (i recommend the tortilla sandwich ;)).

• 4th Jul 2014

Clean, quite, secure. Simple, basic room. Breakfast voucher was nice because you can use it at a local cafe with outdoor seating on the plaza. Computers available and reliable wifi. Not a hostel for socializing or meeting people, just a good place for a room of your own.

Hostal Luz has been probably my worst experience in a hostel. First, the hostel is quite difficult to be found. The rooms are very different as the ones shown in the pictures. Margarita, the host, is an old lady that you might think is a nice person, but she is actually offensive and rude. I had to leave and stayed in another hostel without staying one sigle night at hotal luz. I said to Margarita that I didn't like neither the room nor the service, she refused to give me my money back.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts