Hostal Maipu Street Reviews

Maipu 1270, Punta Arenas, Chile

Patricia is very sweet and she took care of all my needs and even allowed me to use her computer for a couple of hours which I am so grateful for. Located in a quiet neighborhood about a 10 minute walk to the center of town and about a 5 minute walk to the sea. We stayed on the first floor and if you've got someone above, you can hear them walking around whenever they do. Tiny shower and the floor gets soaked no matter what you do. I smelt good food, but never saw any of it. Super clean though!

Lovely, quiet place to stay. About 15 minutes to walk to the central part. The owner, Patty is just lovely. She helped us a lot to decide on and book tours around Punta Arenas, provided fresh towels every day, and things for breakfast in our room. Great place to stay:)

View all Punta Arenas Bed and Breakfasts