Hostal Marino Reviews

Calle del Mar 34, San Antonio, Ibiza, Spain

It was great!

Great location, friendly staff! Pool was warm but still fresh (being a smaller pool) We both liked it. Wasn't a noisey hostel so we got some sleep durin the day. Wifi didn't work in our room, but worked good on our balcony so that was fine. Ac was great, stayed nice and cold which was good being in august. Really close to a super market, and 5-10 minute walk down to the clubs, bars, restraunts and shops in San antionio.

Pictures are deceiving. The owner is a gem and he's very welcoming. Location is poor, would rather stay in playa de bossa if you're out there partying. Bus journeys to the clubs take ages. It's a good property if not for the location.

• 5th Aug 2015
  • India

This place is not really what I expected in Ibiza. It is more a family orientated place than a party place. That aside, the owner was very nice and helpful, even gave me a lift to the port when I left. All the staff tried their hardest to help me despite my lack of Spanish. The bed was comfortable and the shower and aircon worked well. The food/drinks in the bar downstairs was always good and well priced and if you stick around long enough the staff are happy to give you a shot or two.

Great stay and friendly staff. Highly recommend.

Absolutely awesome hostel, the manager Miki is incredibly accommodating and is a great asset. Only downside is the shower was cold. Other than that I would recommend this hostel to anyone!

• 10th Jul 2015

Probably one of the best accommodations I've ever stayed at. All the staff are lovely an so welcoming. I will definitely be coming back!

• 28th Jun 2015

First hostel experience. We only stayed for one night but from what we experience it was very good. Great staff, nice pool in the back with a nice area to relax and hang out. Bar as well. Room was clean. TV and AC were great!

• 20th Jun 2015
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Decent hostel. Nothing great but not too bad either.

on my stay i had dificult to sleep in the morning, because the guys are fixing the apt above my head, so after 8 am was very noise over my head, very bad, also no staff let me know that i have to pay for the breakfast., they told me on my checky out..

Not in the main town. We were disappointed by the location.

I love everyone here...mickey was great...place was wonderful and clean...iI will definitely be back...

View all Ibiza Bed and Breakfasts