Hostal Marsella Reviews

R�os N 12-139 y Espinoza, Quito, Ecuador

There was only one shower for many of us as the other one was broken. There was little atmosphere and It felt as though we were in a quiet part of town, few restaurants or bars and had to walk quite a while to the main touristy areas. The kitchen is awful only 2 pans, 2 bowls and 2 forks plus it s filthy. Having said that the staff were very helpful and these private/double rooms are the same price as dorms in other hostels.

Great deal. For the price really good. Extremely clean!

Good hostal, same price for your own room than a dormitario in a other place, the owner is cool, it's clean, it's safe, close to the center and bus. I recomand it ;)

Staff was very rude. Originally booked 4 nights, but upon arrival disliked atmosphere (stoners and loud music) and the room (needed Wi-Fi for work, but they couldn't allocate me a room with that). So I chose to leave and offered to pay the rest of the money from my deposit for the first night. They told me to pay a full nights worth more. I tried to explain them about the deposit, they got angry and kept trying to call someone. I felt uncomfortable and ended up paying almost double for the night

• 30th Mar 2015
  • Denmark

The owner and staff members are all very welcoming and helpful. Our room was spacious and the bed was comfy. Wifi worked well. Great value. Would definitely stay again!!

If I come back to Quito, hostel Marsella is my place. For $10 a night, it feels like a hotel. Highly recommend

It's the second time I stayed here and would do again. I had a single en suite which was spotlessly clean and comfortable. Located in a nice area and about a ten minute walk to the centre of the historical town. A minutes walk from a bus stop and a supermarket. Very good value.

Modern, spotlessly clean, comfortable bed in a spacious room, and with friendly, welcoming staff.

Everything was good, I thought when you say bed and breakfast,that the breakfast was included

• 21st Jan 2015