Hostal Martin Reviews

Calle Atocha 43, 28012, Madrid, Spain

Staying for the first time in a hostel, I was very satisfied with the experience. I booked a single room. The room was clean and staff were friendly and helpful. While the shower on the first night went from extremely hot to extremely cold, the second night's shower was much better. I would recommend the hostel to others.

• 1st Apr 2015

Our stay was great! The staff were nice and vey helpful. The bathroom is clean as well the rooms. And the hotel was near all the siteseeings we could walk and see the whole town. The wifi worked just fine. The only thing that wans't great was the noise on the room we could hear everything on the other rooms but it's ok I was so tired of walking that I could sleep like a baby.

really really nice place