Hostal Mayapan Reviews

Zona Hotelera Km 8.5, Cancun, Mexico

hostel not cleaned specialy in kitchen the refrigeretor broken the tv broken the elevator not working.

• 31st Jul 2015

The security at the location seemed kind of lax as it seems people could come and go as they please. However, at no point did I feel like I or my stuff was unsafe. Otherwise, the staff was excellent, and for the amount I paid for the 2 nights I spent there, price was AMAZING! Met some pretty cool tourists from around the world as well. Would come back here again!

• 28th Jul 2015

The place looks kinda dirty, then didnt have our reservations and thy were full, sonwe went to the hostel mayan fair in the same building but the other side, it doesnt look a good place to stay, BUT is close to everything so it worth it.