• cra 2 Oeste No.7-97 CASA, Barrio Santa Teresita, Cali, Colombia

8.0
Fabulous 13 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 13 Total Reviews
Hostal Mi Tierra Located at cra 2 Oeste No.7-97 CASA, Barrio Santa Teresita, Cali.
Colombia
Cali 76001000 cra 2 Oeste No.7-97 CASA, Barrio Santa Teresita
80% 13
3.4516942 -76.5490436
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 41+
24th Mar 2016

I enjoyed my stay. The hostel was large and the room was good value for the price. The family running the hostel treated me like family. The location though not in the San Antonio area old quarter is a safe and convenient location.

• Slovenia, Mixed Group, 25-30
27th Dec 2015
5.1

Me and my friend were not happy with our stay at Mi Tierra. I think location is the only good side of this hostel. They wouldn't give us any info we asked for, refused to call terminal for bus ride (it was hard to get a seat at the end of Dec). But we could go by all that. What really made me unhappy, was we had to pay the whole price for a bed, even though I booked through hostelworld and was already charged for deposit. That was just cherry on the top of that unpleasent stay!

25th Dec 2015

Best people, best place, a good and safe district next to the best districts to see and party and a nice roof top. I had the best time in this place, thanks a lot Lorena! Mil besos!!