Hostal Mi Tierra Reviews

cra 2 Oeste No.7-97 CASA, Barrio Santa Teresita, Cali, Colombia

Me and my friend were not happy with our stay at Mi Tierra. I think location is the only good side of this hostel. They wouldn't give us any info we asked for, refused to call terminal for bus ride (it was hard to get a seat at the end of Dec). But we could go by all that. What really made me unhappy, was we had to pay the whole price for a bed, even though I booked through hostelworld and was already charged for deposit. That was just cherry on the top of that unpleasent stay!

Best people, best place, a good and safe district next to the best districts to see and party and a nice roof top. I had the best time in this place, thanks a lot Lorena! Mil besos!!

Thank you Lorena for your hospitality!

very friendly lady on the desk, smily and happy to help