Hostal Milan Reviews

6 Calle San Fernando, Alicante, Spain

The lady at the reception has been really nice with us!

• 25th Aug 2015

One of the worst hostel I have ever been. Great location, even if it's in a noisy one, but it is lacking of everything: it's dirty, really dirty, rooms are too much small, bathrooms in terrible conditions. DO NOT BE TEMPTED by low cost prices!!

The hostal has a good location. Despite some mistakes the first day (air cooling system was out) the rest of the stay in Alicante was nice. Rooms are pretty small and could be noisy but the rest is okay.

• 10th Aug 2015

good hostel

The floor in the room looked like it hadn't been cleaned for days. The staff had a bit of bad attitude when we asked them to order us a taxi.

The hostel is in the city center but that's the only good thing about it. I would not recommend this hostel to anybody!!!! It's so dirty in the whole hostel. The bathroom and the kitchen is a katastrophy !!! Nobody is really cleaning anything!!! Furthermore you have to consider that check in will be possible only from 17:00 o'clock !! I never saw a bad hostel like this and I'm traveling a lot! If you want to spend good vacations in the beautiful city Alicante, don't go to this hostel!!

Location right one street away from beach and in center near all shops/ resturants bars n the main road. Excellent for travellers. Noisey at night but I was there whilst parade was on so might be a bit quiter normally but it wouldn't be utterly peaceful ever. No kitchen Room lovely! Comfortable, pletny of space and had double doors and a balcony! bed comfy. room temp good

Great for the location, decent price. Lacking in extras. Friendly staff. Could be cleaner (and modernized!!!)

Very friendly staff and good value for money

The location is perfect! 1min to the port and beach. Just a few min to the city centre. The room was clean and nice. But it is really noisy on the streets at night. The staff was really friendly and helped is with any question we had. The kitchen was very unclean. Unable to cook. But in the neighborhood are cheap restaurants and bars.

My cousin and I stayed here two nights and LOVED it. The location is amazing and the staff is super friendly and helpful. The rooms are quite small and slightly unclean, but it was good value for the money. There was no elevator which sucked since we were on the 3rd floor, but we got used to it. Can't stress how amazing the location and staff was!

View all Alicante Bed and Breakfasts