8.1
Fabulous 246 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
18th Jun 2017
6.3

Great location! Right by the beach and everything. However, it's REALLY loud at night (street noises), so be prepared to not sleep. The hostel staff was nice enough and helpful. However, the amenities were not very clean or modern. I didn't want to shower or wash my face or anything because I wanted to avoid the bathroom (where there was never any toilet paper...). No atmosphere in the hostel but it was more of a quiet come-in-and-go type of place, which works if that's what you want.

• Canada, Male, 18-24
16th Jun 2017
2.3

One of the absolute worst hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff is unbelievably unprofessional and disgusting when it comes to customer service. My friend and I received the wrong room upon check-in and we were kicked out at noon for check-out even after showing them our email from hostel world stating check-out is at 2 pm. When we asked the lady for help she dismissed us and asked us "what do I do with you two now" and "stay until 5 pm for all I care". Trust me when I say this: NOT WORTH IT.