Hostal Milan Reviews

6 Calle San Fernando, Alicante, Spain

Great location, basic facilities, good price, clean. The staff is friendly but most of them need to improve their english.

• 21st Nov 2014

this hostel was the most horrible one i have ever visited in my life. there was no elevator. the room was not cleaned. there were dirty towels from visitors before and blood on the carpet in the bathroom, the bedlinen were dirty as well and there was a horrible smell in the room. it was just disgusting- too expensive for that service!!!

• 4th Oct 2014

The greatest advantage of this place is its location, but the rest is lower than expected. The stuff is friendly but know nothing about anything, but the worse thing was horribly smelly kitchen, we couldn’t even enter there, not saying about eating sth there. In the future I would chose sth else.

• 21st Sep 2014
  • Poland

Very friendly and helpfull staff. The rooms are very very basics ...but It s what you get for the price. The location is just perfect if you want to go to the beach. I would go back for a short stay.

Staff were very friendly. Great location near restaurants, the beach, bars and the castle. My GF and I stayed for 3 nights and we were worried it would be unclean because of the other reviews on here but it has had a refurb and was great. Reception looks a bit tired hence why I didn't give it an 'excellent' on the cleanliness review, but the room and shard bathroom were great. It's more like a hotel than a hostel though so not very easy to meet other people, hence the 'average' for atmosphere

• 8th Sep 2014

Definitely would stay again! Only next time must remember to bring ear plugs, as the street is quite noisy at night... ;)

The rooms should be cleaned everyday , parasitic insects control should be constantly undertaken by the hostel staff.

• 3rd Sep 2014
  • Estonia

Pretty ok. Just one bathroom in the floor and very very small room. But that's fair enough, since we pay for a hostel... I recommend..

We visited Alicante when there was a heat wave. Maybe that was why the aircondition did not seem to be working at all in our first room on the second floor, which also had the worst bed I have ever slept in. However, we requested to switch rooms and got a room on the first floor where the bed was good and the aircon was working. So I guess it really depends which room you end up in?

• 7th Aug 2014
  • Denmark

advantages: - very, very close to the beach and city center - CHEAP DISadvanteges: - staff spoke just a little english - one bathroom for whole floor - very, very small and a bit dirty kitchen (better to eat out) - dark and claustrophobic room This hostel is really ok for maximum one night, when you spend most of the time out of the hostel.

Location is good, very close to harbor and beach. We stayed only one night and it was enough! Beds were uncomfortable and the noice from street kept us awake whole night. Balcony door was poor, it didn't work properly.

• 12th Jul 2014
  • Finland

Great central location. Good facilities - clean and basic ideal for a short visit to Alicante.

View all Alicante Bed and Breakfasts