Hostal Miralva Reviews

Valverde 32, 1�izq., Madrid, Spain

Great location. Great neighborhood. Rooms have TV's. Great for solo or group of 2 travelers

Cheap accommodation with good location

We went just for a night, and we were surprised to arrived later we had planning. The responsible told us that we couldnt take a bath cause was late, he doesn´t allow we get in in the room with our 2 luggages each because "the luggage were too big for the room". The internet also doesnt work properly. Its a good place to stay if u will just sleep a night.

Wonderful stay, thanks much.

Very nice hostel in the middle of town! I had a great stay! I met other backpackers, there was a supermarket on the other side of the road, and you are very close to eerything!

Amazing location minutes from the Gran Via, we had a private double room overlooking the street with a small balcony, sink in the room, TV and wall fan. The fan was enough to make the heat bearable and we never had to queue for a bathroom. The ability to leave luggage for €2 was extremely helpful and the owner was highly accommodating. We would definitely stay here again!!

• 26th Aug 2014

It's an excellent option to stay in Madrid, the owner is very nice, the place is clean and comfy.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Absolutely amazing. This hostel was so authentically Spanish - small and chilled. The guy there would go out of his way for you, he was so nice. The only bad part was the people we met in our room weren't too friendly, but the girls we met in another room were. Would recommend to anyone

Felt like home! A lovely intimate hostel with a very lovely host. Me and my 6 friends stayed in a 7 room dorm, which felt like a big sleepover! a sink in our room which was extremely handy and a little balcony over looking the little street which was a lovely touch. We felt very secure and safe and had a lovely stay!

• 28th Jun 2014

The hostel is in a very good condition and it is in the heart of Madrid. The keeper , hector, is a very good man who works hard to make the life of the travelers easy.

All in all, while I did think my stay here was pleasant enough, it isn't one of the better/best hostels I've stayed at. The security and location were good, but the atmosphere was almost non-existent and the owner was neutral. The bathrooms weren't disgusting but not super either. Overall, I give the hostel an "Average" rating.

The best location ever be available but by the way hostel's facilities were quite unsufficient. There was no kitchen. The staff was very nice and it's better if you can speak a little spanish with him. Others was good enough.

El senor of the hostel and his wife were wonderful. I found them to be very accommodating and resourceful. It was as if he was my papa. Also, the rooms were very clean. Nothing fancy but definitely clean.

The 5 person room was big, with sink, with sejf for 1euro, tv was verry small. There was no kitchen to cook a water for a tea, soup but you can buy a coffie in automat. Verry loud in the hostel because of kind of cartoon walls. There is small storage for laugage for 2 euro. Staff Nice.

Cheap place to stay, didn't shower there but I was not oppose to doing so (only overnight stay). Friendly guy, better if you speak Spanish.