Hostal Miralva Reviews

Valverde 32, 1�izq., Madrid, Spain

It's an excellent option to stay in Madrid, the owner is very nice, the place is clean and comfy.

• 19th Jul 2014
  • Mexico

Absolutely amazing. This hostel was so authentically Spanish - small and chilled. The guy there would go out of his way for you, he was so nice. The only bad part was the people we met in our room weren't too friendly, but the girls we met in another room were. Would recommend to anyone

Felt like home! A lovely intimate hostel with a very lovely host. Me and my 6 friends stayed in a 7 room dorm, which felt like a big sleepover! a sink in our room which was extremely handy and a little balcony over looking the little street which was a lovely touch. We felt very secure and safe and had a lovely stay!

• 28th Jun 2014

The hostel is in a very good condition and it is in the heart of Madrid. The keeper , hector, is a very good man who works hard to make the life of the travelers easy.

All in all, while I did think my stay here was pleasant enough, it isn't one of the better/best hostels I've stayed at. The security and location were good, but the atmosphere was almost non-existent and the owner was neutral. The bathrooms weren't disgusting but not super either. Overall, I give the hostel an "Average" rating.

The best location ever be available but by the way hostel's facilities were quite unsufficient. There was no kitchen. The staff was very nice and it's better if you can speak a little spanish with him. Others was good enough.

El senor of the hostel and his wife were wonderful. I found them to be very accommodating and resourceful. It was as if he was my papa. Also, the rooms were very clean. Nothing fancy but definitely clean.

The 5 person room was big, with sink, with sejf for 1euro, tv was verry small. There was no kitchen to cook a water for a tea, soup but you can buy a coffie in automat. Verry loud in the hostel because of kind of cartoon walls. There is small storage for laugage for 2 euro. Staff Nice.

Cheap place to stay, didn't shower there but I was not oppose to doing so (only overnight stay). Friendly guy, better if you speak Spanish.

This hostel did not have a good atmosphere and "vibe". The bathrooms were not clean and the rooms were very crowded to the point that it felt like you were sleeping with the person next to you. There was no where to lock up any of your belongings except a tiny shoe box sized box in the room, but there were only two boxes between five people. I felt uncomfortable the whole time and after my two nights I ran out to find a new place to stay. Would NOT recommend to anyone.

The lockers are too small

Nice location, good value for money with friendly staff and a relaxed vibe.

The lack of a kitchen is a pain in your ass for a hostel.The owner seems indifferent at the beginning, but it turns on to be friendly and helpful on request. It's a good place to crash for one night considering the lack of big lockers. You have only a small safe for 1 euro in your room.The location is good.Just 5 minutes walking from la "Gran Via".

My friends & I were in Madrid for the weekend and very much enjoyed the hostel. Us 6 had our own room with our own sink and mini fridge. It wasn't the nicest place I've ever stayed but it was nice and quaint and cozy which we really enjoyed (only so much you can expect for that good price). Our room had a mini balcony overlooking the street which was really cool. The hostel itself was slightly difficult to find, as it's in an apartment complex without much signage. Definitely would recommend!