Hostal Mochilas

• De La Gran Francia 100m al sur. Or From Central Pa, Facing the Cathedral 1,5 blocks to the south ( rig, Granada, Nicaragua

8.0
Fabulous 367 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 367 Total Reviews

• Denmark, Female, 25-30
13th Feb 2017
7.1

The location is very good close to the central plaza and if you want to cook the kitchen is good for that, it's clean and got everything you need. But the kitchen is pretty much the only place that is kept nice and clean. The room and bathrooms are not cleaned well everyday just a quick swip. Granada is very hot and there's only a small window in the room so it was really warm all the time, I wish each bed had its own fan.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
9th Feb 2017
3.4

Please don't stay at this hostel. After six weeks of backpacking across Central America, this is the worst hostel we have yet to stay at. No breakfast, the "pool" is a joke, the rooms are boiling hot, my charger got fried in the socket (there was only one plug in the room), and the staff were unhelpful when asked even the most basic question. The only thing this place has going for it is the great location, which is good because you're not going to want to spend any of your time in the hostel.

• Spain, Couple, 25-30
5th Feb 2017

We like the hostel, we stayed an extra night. The location cannot be better, the staff tried to help us with our questions about the town, the common area is comfortable. Only one thing we did not feel good about the hostel, it was that it was too hot in the room, the fans were not really helping. It would be good if the staff can give the right information about bus schedules, as we have missed our bus.

• Finland, Female, 31-40
1st Feb 2017

Great location. Really nice staff and overall a good hostel. If I come back this would be the hostel were I stay.

• England, Female, 41+
28th Jan 2017
4.0

My booking was given to another person even though I paid a deposit. I know mistakes happen but I think this was bad management. I was sent an e mail telling me this. I replied asking for my deposit back but received no reply.

21st Jan 2017

Wonderful helpful staff! Great location! Have stayed twice and would stay again!

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
16th Jan 2017
6.6

Hostel wasn't very clean, in particular the bathrooms and showers. Wifi also didn't work in the room.

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
13th Jan 2017

This is a great hostel in the best location possible. Some of the friendliest staff I have come across in Nicaragua - very helpful at all times. A lovely chilled out atmosphere with 2 common spaces, - garden and around the pool/jacuzzi. Pool is nice and cool in the Granada heat. Would highly recommend 😊

14th Oct 2016
7.1

Great location, small Jacuzzi to cool off your feet on a hot day, no real atmosphere but that's because there wasn't many people staying there. Only one washroom and shower for everyone to use so can't imagine that being good if the place was busy.

we have 10 rooms and exept for 2 all of them have their own bathroom even the dorms so i think for 2 rooms one exxtra bathroom must enough only 4 persons can stay in tose 2 rooms.

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
8th Oct 2016
5.7

There is only one toilet for all the hostel and it was stinking really bad. The dorm was like an oven and the private room was really bad. The pool (that is actually a jacuzzi) was not working. The staff is friendly and the location is good but I think it is worth spending some more money and stay somewhere more comfortable.