Hostal Moni Albayzin Reviews

Plaza San Bartolome, 5, Granada, Spain

No Internet facilities, limited self service breakfast facility. Moni was a really nice guy but spoke no English which was a challenge. He made us feel welcome though and it was clean and well positioned.

We had a lovely stay. I've been to Granada before and stayed in the center, so it was nice to be tucked away in Albayzin as a change. Albayzin is beautiful and the hostal is close to the San Nicolas lookout over the Alhambra as well as plazas nice for tapas and drinks. Owners were very friendly, the rooms clean and comfy (we even had a mini private terrace), and the big terrace was great. Also easy to get to the Alhambra and center, walking or by bus. Only complaint would be no internet.

I was led into this small charming place by the actual proprietor. He spoke no English and was as sweet as can be. It had been raining and I didn't have a coat or umbrella. He wrapped me in his oversized bomber jacket and said I can borrow it for the rest if my stay. The kitcheb is open all day so you have no deadline for breakfast. Never have I experienced such old world European charm in a reasonably priced hostel. The view from the Terrence was pretty epic as well.

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts