Hostal Monta�a Reviews

Clean and decent place to stay, great value for money and good location! Its close enough to the bars, etc but far away enough to feel nice and quiet away from the madness! Facilities were great and you get a standard free breakfast. Only issue for me was no air conditioning in the room, apart from that it was great!

I was a female solo traveller and felt very safe. The facilities and decor were old but functional so not a problem. would recommend.

Very Very good and nice! Good choice!

The lady at the reception was helpful but the man barely spoke english and couldn't help us with anything. Hostel Montana is in the middle of no where on these crowded streets. The pool is a bit of a walk away and there was no direction on how to get there. We had an all right time it wasn't bad but we still made the best of it. Ibiza was mind blowing and I would defintely reccomend anyone to go visit if they have a chance and extra cash because it is expensive.

Perfectly located just out of the 'West End' and therefore conveniently quiet, yet on walking distance. Friendly staff, clean room. Recommended.. Will return.

Very good location, in San Antonio, close to bus station and town but not too close to bars etc so quiet at night. 5 minute walt to San Antonio centre, and 3 min walk to bus station so very well located in terms of getting around Ibiza. Breakfast included but no cooking facilities. Poor wifi connection. Stasff friendly, rooms clean and comfortable.Tickets sold there for clubs and boat parties at good prices.

• 1st Aug 2013

Simply here was the best! I stayed 4 nights in Ibiza, and I booked 2 nights here. I only paid 26euro for single private room(toilet ensuit) on the end of July! Thats crazy!! Breakfast was included, only 5 min from bus station, 2min from supermarket, staff was really helpful, everything was perfect! I wanted to stay more but there was no rooms after, so I went to other one but It wasnt that good...anyway I would go back again :)

Helpful staff, clean and tidy and good value. Can't complain!

Beds were really comfortable and the room had a terrace. Hostel was close to the bus station, which was good as were were taking buses every day to different beach and at night to clubs. Area is quiet, far enough from bars where British teenagers are hanging out. If you're not in the mood to hang out with them, you will not spend much time in St. Antoni. Hostel stuff was really nice and helpful with providing information about the beaches, places to go out and maps. Thanks Enrique :)

hostal montana is a very lovely friendly place, the staff were very polite and very helpful, someone was on the desk 24hours a day, which was reassuring. the rooms were tidied everyday and beds changed every four days. we were really happy with the value for money, as the hostal was only a five minute walk to the beach and west end. we also received a free fan in our room upon request and a free safe. i'd definitely go back again! didn't have one problemo whatsoever. fantastico!

• 24th Jun 2013

The hostel was great and the free wifi in the room was a bonus. The staff were very helpful. The only downside is perhaps that it was a bit quiet and that the pool is located at a hotel around the corner. I didn't mind this though as I was only here for two nights.

the hotel opp. is a nightmare, pist brits make lot of noise at night

Thank you for having me :) Would definately book again.

• 4th Jun 2013