Hostal Moratin Reviews

calle Moratin, 15, 46002 Valencia, Valencia, Spain

The host was extremely helpful and was always available for location assistance and recommendations. Happy to stay there again with its central location, facilities and authentic feel. Value for money and location for La Tomatina made my trip and stay in Valencia very easy and accessible

The wifi was terrible, no atmosphere in this place it's a hotel not a hostel in my opinion, no vibe what so ever!

It was not clear to me that the toilets are outside the room and shared by others.

• 22nd Aug 2014
  • Israel

I was there in the 2007 and I returned last week. Moratin is well located, behind Ayuntamento and next to 2 metro stops (Xativa and Colon). The atmosphere is good and all the staff is gentle and helpful. I strongly recommend it.

• 27th Jul 2014

Nice and helpful staff, very good location.

Excellent location and very clean. Three storey walkup with no elevator. No hairdryer,

Very nice staff. Makes you feel like at home. Excellent location. Good security