Hostal Moratin Reviews

calle Moratin, 15, 46002 Valencia, Valencia, Spain

The owner was extremely friendly and accommodating. The hostel made my transition into staying in Valencia very easy and comfortable.

• 16th Jan 2016

Sleeping hostel that's has a great central location for the value. The owner is extremely friendly and personable. However, if you're looking for a hostel with a sense of community, this is not the place.

• 11th Oct 2015

I originally reserved a twin private ensuite, 2 beds. When I arrived there was only 1 bed in the room. I showed the gentleman my confirmation and said he could not fix it that night, but tomorrow. Which was fine, as my friend wasn't coming until the next day. My friend ended up cancelling and I just kept the one bed. However when I checked out I was charged for both beds, 50 a night instead of 27. The price for the single bed room. Big Problem.

• 9th Oct 2015

great location, very clean, fan in room a boon, great staff (efficient and friendly) breakfast ok (toast & coffee for 2 euro but would have paid more for cereal and juice)