Hostal Moratin

Fabulous 457 Total Reviews
8.2
Fabulous 457 Total Reviews

17th Jun 2017

I paid about 28 euros for a single room. It was the perfect size for me. The owner had a sense of humor and we shared a laugh about the view of the mountains and sea from the room. In short, I loved staying at this hostel. Great location, price and friendly owner who made laugh. I will stay here again when I pass through Valencia.

• domcorbisiero
  • Wales, Male, 31-40
25th Mar 2017
5.7

Picked this place specifically for parking and location as I'm travelling in my van and when I asked about parking there was just a rude dismissal, so I left annoyed and didn't stay. Room was very basic and the place was dark and drab. Wouldn't recommend at all.