Hostal Mundial Reviews

Paseo Santa Maria de la Cabeza, 3, Madrid, Spain

Everything falling to pieces. I felt dirty all the time, the room was small, the bed had a hole on the center, the sink was leaking, they don't spek english, the bathroom is dirty and the towels feels like a rock.

This place was dirty, loud, and unwelcoming. We felt very uncomfortable staying here. It was difficult to find, and confusing to stay in. The rooms were dirty and looked more like halfway homes than places to pay to stay. It was incredibly expensive for being dirtier than a cabin in the woods. It was loud. The rooms smelled like smoke. The shared bathroom was dirty. We felt very uncomfortable and unsafe here.

Are you sure that you are speaking about this hostel? We really can't beleive it...

Only 1 minute walking from Museo del Prado, Museo Reina Sofia, Parque del Retiro or Atocha Station. The rooms are very nice, very good value for the money. The best is the staff, I had a personal problem and they did everything to help me fix it, It is attended by the owner, he really wants you to have a pleasant stay, and give good reviews (like any good owner would want to) First time in my travels someone goes that far to help me out, Really reomend!

• 12th May 2015
  • Spain

good location but a bit expensive this is not a good hostel for travellers and you cant find sociable environment here no kitchen it is more like a motel

Very close to the train station. Great location. If you're looking for a cheap night, this is the place.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts