Hostal Mundial Reviews

Paseo Santa Maria de la Cabeza, 3, Madrid, Spain

Only 1 minute walking from Museo del Prado, Museo Reina Sofia, Parque del Retiro or Atocha Station. The rooms are very nice, very good value for the money. The best is the staff, I had a personal problem and they did everything to help me fix it, It is attended by the owner, he really wants you to have a pleasant stay, and give good reviews (like any good owner would want to) First time in my travels someone goes that far to help me out, Really reomend!

• 12th May 2015
  • Spain

good location but a bit expensive this is not a good hostel for travellers and you cant find sociable environment here no kitchen it is more like a motel

Very close to the train station. Great location. If you're looking for a cheap night, this is the place.

Great hotel location and good price but no hostel facilities, no English spoken but staff was friendly and helpful with my limited Spanish. Room & baths very clean. Short walk from Atocha train station a 2.30 € train ride from airport. Use the train, not the Metro, no transfers, faster and cheaper. Close to restaurants, Metro and Museums.

They should prepare for more blankets and a heater in every room in winter. Even though it was very cold at night when I stayed there at the end of February, there were only two blankets, the thin one and the warmer one, which weren't never enough for me to keep warm. What was even worse is a smell the room had. It smelled like a cigarette, which was intolerable for a person like me who doesn't like smoking. Both of the things made me feel sick and it was the worst hostel I've ever stayed at.

We apologise for the inconvenience, but you should have told us and we should have given you another blanket; we have 24 hours reception, so you had just to ask. Sorry again.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts