Hostal Mundial Reviews

Paseo Santa Maria de la Cabeza, 3, Madrid, Spain

I was looking for a place near Atoche and this was a great spot, a bit of a walk to places of interest, but I wasnt there as a tourist so for what I was looking for it served its purpose well. Id stay again.

This place is rated so lowly because it is too expensive for what you get and where it is. Staff does not seem to speak english but were friendly and polite. This place is more of a mini motel of sorts. Very basic, very small and the wifi does not work in the room which would have been the only saving grace. It does work in the "lobby" however and it was clean. I wouldn't recommend anyone to stay here unless they really have no other option.

After a couple rough days this place was what we needed. It's super basic, didn't meet anyone but it had a nice double bed with a in the room sink and fan. The location was 5 minutes away from the train station so that was great. There is someone posted at the counter 24/7. If we had any questions Luiz was super helpful.

Everything falling to pieces. I felt dirty all the time, the room was small, the bed had a hole on the center, the sink was leaking, they don't spek english, the bathroom is dirty and the towels feels like a rock.

View all Madrid Bed and Breakfasts