Hostal Navas 14 Reviews

Calle navas, no14, Granada, Spain

The location was on a busy street with many bars and restaurants. The room we shared had two small little balconies to look out over the street and to let in a lot of warm sunlight. It's a good hostel for young people or for older people in my opinion! It was really nice that they came in and made our bed every morning and emptied our trash can. This made it feel like we were in a hotel! I would recommend this hostel to friends or family who want to be right in the center of the city!

Very good

Excellent location, staff is nice and friendly. The vibe is more a hotel-vibe. No common area so you aren't really getting in contact I with the other guests. Unless you get a beer in the restaurant they own next door. It was a good deal for the money. And I would totally recommend it, unless you want more of a party hostel.

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts