Hostal Navas 14 Reviews

Calle navas, n�14, Granada, Spain

Excellent location, good wifi, small room

Right in the heart of Navas street, where everything seems to be happening. The hostel is on a busy street but the rooms are very nice and quiet. The staff are amazing and helped me out during a lost luggage crisis. 100% for Hostel Navas!

The staff was very nice and helpful. The room was clean and functional! The only drawback was that the hotel is located in a street with lots of restaurants and bars meaning that it can be very noisy at night. However I do recommend this hostel.

Very friendly host. Great location, thought it would be louder than it was since the street is an active restaurant strip. English was great, answered our questions, in regards to Al-Hambra, one thing we were misguided, saying required to book tickets in advance, we went the morning of and were able to enter.

• 7th Apr 2015

the room is lovely with a nice view of a busy pedestrian street. that could be a bit noisey, but i didn't mind. the staff was nice and the location was good, we walked all over the city from there.

Great hostel in a perfect location. Staff is super friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and well equipped. Only complaint is noise level on the street at night, but that is unavoidable.

I found the place easily, though it is a bit of a walk from the station. I would suggest getting familiar with the LAC Buses before arriving through the website. Paco was an excellent host and responded very quickly in excellent English to any of my questions; nothing seemed to be any trouble.

View all Granada Bed and Breakfasts