Hostal Nitz BCN Reviews

Calella 1 2 2, Barcelona, Spain

Couldn't have asked for anything more from this hostel!

• 13th Nov 2015

Good clean hostel, all private rooms so there is not really a chance of meeting other travellers, however great location close to the centre and a metro station and lots of restaurants and bars. Wifi worked well too!

The cleaners did above and beyond what was expected - they were excellent

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Wales

I was extremely with my stay at Hostal Nitz BCN, one comment I do have though is that wifi was stated in the facilities and whist it was available it was only available in the main common area. Part of the reason I chose this hostel was because of the wifi access and so to have to leave my room every time I wanted to use it proved to be annoying. Normally it wouldn't be something that annoyed me too much but as I was in a new country I was constantly wanting to look up things to do, maps etc.

• 26th Jul 2015

The hostel was very clean and as it is a small hostel had a friendly atmosphere. The hostel advertised air conditioning however this was only available in the common room and the air conditioner struggled. The rooms have only ceiling fans. The hostel is accessible by a steep staircase.

The location was amazing. There were a tapas restaurant right next to the hostel which served high quality tapas. Sensi bistro! The cleanliness were kept at very high standards so that even my mom liked it a lot.

• 11th Jul 2015
  • Sweden

Excellent: location, cleanliness. Minus: hostel kitchen not equip for cooking

THERE IS NO ELEVATOR!!!!!!!!! And it is up about 4-5 stories. As a college aged female, I had quite the struggle dragging my luggage up the never ending stairs. The hostel was also very hard to find, my taxi driver got lost and it is on an alley which cars cannot drive on. Just a door on the side of the alley so easy to miss. My single room was pretty small. The bathrooms were not bad but not great either. Good place to stay for a student travelling but I probably wouldn't stay here again.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts