Hostal Nitz BCN Reviews

Calella 1 2 2, Barcelona, Spain

Extremely clean hostel! Towels and bed linen are like in a hotel - fresh, white and clean! Nice part is cleaning of your room every day! What was a bit unpleasant is the stairs to the hostel - more than 5 floors, smal and narrow. We had two big samsonite bags and no one from the hostel could help us to lift this heavy staff. And also the walls between rooms are soooo thin so you can perfectly hear what is happening next door. We were lucky to have polite neighbors who behaved. Good luck to you!

The hostel was extremely clean and the staff was really friendly! I totally recommend it!! Thanks a lot!

• 9th Jan 2015

Very professional staff, contacting you via email before arrival and willing to help with everything. Clean facilities, excellent location and good quality/price ratio, therefore, I highly recommend this hostel.

This was my second stay here....so that speaks for itself! The location is great, quiet but also in the centre of the touristy area. The staff are nice and approachable, and they were very welcoming when I arrived just before my room was ready. The hostel is quite small, therefore quiet but there is large tv in the communal area that you can watch. The kitchen is quite small, it would be better if it had hobs. The rooms are clean and modern. Thanks for a wonderful stay!

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts