Hostal Nitz BCN Reviews

Calella 1 2 2, Barcelona, Spain

A very pleasant stay, thank you for your hospitality . We would certainly come back!

• 18th Jun 2014

If you travel lightly for business (because of the narrow stairs...), this is a great and affordable place to stay right in the heart of Gothico. I was not quite happy with my check-out experience, since there was no one in the morning around 8.30am. After calling a number, I reached the receptionist in her bad with like a bad hangover. Eventually we managed to arrange a later check out time, but it was a bit unprofessional and check-out times should be more clearly indicated upfront.

• 21st May 2014

Hostal Nitz is a great place to stay. The staff are friendly and helpful. The Hostal is very clean and tidy. There is a nice lounge area for relaxing in the evening and a clean kitchen too. The location is very good and a very easy walk from Jaume I underground station, via Placa Sant Jaume, and a great location for visiting the sites of the city.

View all Barcelona Bed and Breakfasts