Hostal Nuevo Pino Reviews

Calle Tarifa 6, 41002 Seville, Seville, Spain

Perfect for our needs. Very clean rooms with good shower and air conditioning and a comfy bed. Excellent location. Very good budget accommodation.

• 17th Jun 2015

The hostel was very nice and comfortable. We had a double private room which turned out to be two twins pushed together which was fine and a bathroom ensuite. For the price this was a lot and was very comfortable. The staff was super nice and helpful. When out air conditioner stopped working it was up. The only real issue I had was that we had to drop of our key when we left and they never asked for identification upon return. This means anyone could claim to be us and go into our room.

The staff here are great, they speak a variety of languages and there is 24 hour reception. They are willing to help with anything, including carrying heavy luggage. The location is in the heart of shopping district, around the corner from Plaza Duque, and pretty central to historical Seville. Our room was on the terrace which is humid and hot, and there is no AC. Other then that, no complaints.

The place is good, very nice location close To very good and cheap restaurants! Whitney, the receptionist was really nice and helpful, told us about a free flamenco show that was awesome!

Central location with friendly and helpful stuff! However, our room looked nothing alike the promotion pictures we saw online: It was a tiny room with no windows, so it was getting sticky in no-time! The biggest disappointment however was the free coffee: While there are apparently coffee-beans involved in the creation process, the resulting thin-filtered beverage could hardly be called "coffee", even by the most modest, americano-loving coffee-consumer

Good location, close to a lot of restaurants, shops, and main attractions. Friendly staff, always clean and free tea and coffee all day was a nice bonus. Security could be better, you don't get to keep your room key you always have to turn it in before you leave and essentially anyone could get hold of your key pretty easily but thats a worst case scenerio, we had no problems.

Located in central Seville within easy walking distance of all the city has to offer eg 5 mins Giralda and Cathedra / Alcazar, 10 min bus station Plaza de Armas. Rooms cleaned daily. Staff very helpful and spoke excellent. Comfortable beds,good Wifi. Would be happy to recommend this hostel to our friends and family when the are in Seville.

• 22nd Feb 2015

We loved the position of the Hostel. Room was clean and tidy. Most of the staff were very friendly and helpful with suggestions for food. Good security and in a safe neighborhood being in the middle of the city. Close to shops and restaurants.The breakfast was good and the price was right. Excellent value for money.

• 22nd Feb 2015

Worse hostel I EVER been in my entire life. My bathroom had molds and I took pictures to prove it. The smell that comes from the bathroom are horrible. For me to be able to sleep I had to close the bathroom's door and cover my head under the sheet to avoid the terrible smell. I requested another bathroom but the problem was the same. I also couldn't sleep well because the guest were very loud and the staff never did anything. I request to cancel the 3 days left and was denied.

This is a great little hotel in the heart of the characteristic winding streets of historic Seville. This was the 2nd time we've stayed here, the staff is always pleasant and helpful, the rooms are small but have everything you'd need and very clean. I will be back!

• 14th Jan 2015