Hostal Nuevo Pino Reviews

Calle Tarifa 6, 41002 Seville, Seville, Spain

Located in central Seville within easy walking distance of all the city has to offer eg 5 mins Giralda and Cathedra / Alcazar, 10 min bus station Plaza de Armas. Rooms cleaned daily. Staff very helpful and spoke excellent. Comfortable beds,good Wifi. Would be happy to recommend this hostel to our friends and family when the are in Seville.

• 22nd Feb 2015

We loved the position of the Hostel. Room was clean and tidy. Most of the staff were very friendly and helpful with suggestions for food. Good security and in a safe neighborhood being in the middle of the city. Close to shops and restaurants.The breakfast was good and the price was right. Excellent value for money.

• 22nd Feb 2015

Worse hostel I EVER been in my entire life. My bathroom had molds and I took pictures to prove it. The smell that comes from the bathroom are horrible. For me to be able to sleep I had to close the bathroom's door and cover my head under the sheet to avoid the terrible smell. I requested another bathroom but the problem was the same. I also couldn't sleep well because the guest were very loud and the staff never did anything. I request to cancel the 3 days left and was denied.

This is a great little hotel in the heart of the characteristic winding streets of historic Seville. This was the 2nd time we've stayed here, the staff is always pleasant and helpful, the rooms are small but have everything you'd need and very clean. I will be back!

• 14th Jan 2015

Nice place, my single room had everything I could need for an affordable price. The staff were lovely and the hostel was in a great location, I walked everywhere quite easily. Lots of shops were within seconds of leaving the hostel. I didn't like that I had to keep returning the key before I left but I know a lot of hostels do this. Free coffee and tea was a nice touch. Wifi was great in every part of the hostel. Free map of Seville with plenty of recommendations, couldn't get lost with it. :)

Nice hostel. Private room is very small and without a window. But the big bed occupy the hole room) Very interesting building. Good shower. Very nice and friendly stuff. Good location, close to the mane sights.

Good value room rate . No noise from the street at night.Right in the middle of the old town, amongst the bars and restaurants. Clean and tidy. Helpful staff. For the price the breakfast is good. Great city break.

• 9th Dec 2014

The rooms were nice and airy and very clean.They also served free tea and coffee between , I thought was a nice touch. We also had breakfast there one evening which was excellent. Would recommend anyone to stay here.Loved the little courtyard with TV ,where you could chill and relax . The hostal was great value for money and right in the heart of the old town of Seville and very close to a lot of things you would want to see during a stay. I would definately stay there again,excellent value.

• 24th Nov 2014

I stayed for 1 night only so can't say that much..but no problem during my stay

room very small and unconfortable, frame and window very old. The position is ok, Staff kind.

A mixed bag - I was greeted by a very unpleasant chap who pretty much ignored me and made me almost book into the hostel next door. I then had a good experience with another person working there (staff are so important in these places especially after long journeys!). There were no activities or anything like that but the private rooms were nice and had good air con. Lacks personality but not bad value for money - wouldn't recommend though.

• 27th Sep 2014

Right in the centre of Seville, really easy to walk anywhere. The hostel felt very safe and clean, and the little, indoor courtyard stocked free tea and coffee (I think) 24 hours a day. The room was fine, very small but clean. For an suite private room for that price, you couldn't expect more. Very friendly man on reception.

View all Seville Bed and Breakfasts