Hostal Oveja Verde Reviews

Eliodoro Yañez 1336 Providencia Santiago, Santiago, Chile

great hostel, good wifi connection, right next to main metro line, probably the most comfortable hostel ive stayed in as a backpacker in any country i've been in.

My thanks to Camilia Andreas and Johanna for the welcome and the friendship. I will be keeping in touch.. Camilia provided me with good advice and lots of maps..

• 15th Oct 2014
  • Northern Ireland

Stayed in a 4 bed room with 1 other guy. The room was very large with plenty of room for our stuff. Lockers, but bring your own lock. Excellent staff, allowed me to keep my key and store my stuff after check out. Good breakfast by South American standards. Hot shower. Very quiet atmosphere, great for resting.

View all Santiago Bed and Breakfasts