Hostal Plus Reviews

Grupo Los Pinares 2A, Santander, Spain

A part of Santander is situated on the very steep hill and the hostel is located near the very top. So you can easily access every point in the city from the hostel by foot, but return may take longer time. Everything else was good, especially the facilities: small freezer in the room, fully equipped kitchen, good wifi. Also, thanks to very friendly and helpful hostel owner!

Not Easy to find it

It´s an informal hostel quite small that provides you a lot of facilities. The owner helps us a lot by being very flexible with the guests; The individual room has a big bed and a freezer; The problem is that the staff is not always there.

The hostel was super hard to find. What you think is the address is actually the suburb. The location is great close to the beach and short walk to town. No atmosphere in the hostel .we were able to cook at the hostel which was great.

The place was great if you are looking for something quiet and private. The bed is comfortable and room is big and you have a little fridge! Location is the only thing I would I hesitate on- depending on what your looking for. It is close to Sardinero beach - 10 min or less by foot - which is beautiful but about 40 mins by foot from the center of town. Either way I enjoyed my stay!

• 19th Jun 2014

Everything perfect, clean and new environment.

• 19th Jun 2014

It was really difficult to find the hostel. I had to ask people many times but nobody speaks English (a kind local lady took us to in front of the door in the end, perhaps feeling sorry for us going back and forth at the same place). But room was spacious and clean. We could use a washing machine for free.

Excellent! I recommend! Staff super nice!

We were very satisfied and enjoyed our stay. The only two negative aspects are that the hostel was a bit hard to find and there is no reception.

View all Santander Bed and Breakfasts